Matrix Reloaded

Guest midnight

File Name :: Matrix Reloaded

Author :: Midnight

Category :: Homescreens

Description ::

Just a new skin this time, no extra screens or media player just yet, but that will happen soon.

Updated Sun, Jan 9 2005 8:01 pm

View File

Guest midnight

err, i can add a profiles bit, but errr, why? quickest way of changing profiles is by pressing the power button, not by using the homescreen, and ideally, i wanted to keep the thing as simple as possible, but i suppose i can find a way of adding the profile (may be a redesign, cos currently there is no space to fit it in.

Guest Lizard_King

I like it mate, well done. My mate is gonna wet himself when he sees this (he's a bit of a Matrix freak....he's not incontinent, i think).

So good i wanted to post a pic of the installed skin too (please note...dust :evil: )

Matrix Phone Small.jpg

Guest jim80b

i have recoloured midnights reload screens to match his reloaded theme, done a mediaplayer skin and call/dial images, and working on pocketmvp skin.

is there interest in me posting this and does midnight have any probs with this...

Guest NederSoren
i have recoloured midnights reload screens to match his reloaded theme, done a mediaplayer skin and call/dial images, and working on http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=61676>PocketMVP skin.

is there interest in me posting this and does midnight have any probs with this...

Dude.. try too look in the first post of this topic.. the top of it.. i think midnight is pretty clear about he dont want people to modify his skins.. if your still not belive my, check out what he wrote in his reloaded topic:

what the hell, oh, good, will you guys leave my skin alone?, i am being asked to modify it, i've started modifying it (as i mentioned), and then you keep messing around with it, dr blow, as mentioned on irc, i've started work on the missed calls, i was gonna also do the rest of the mods, dont think i can be bothered now  

//NederSoren

Guest acidrayner

Any chance of you posting a zip with just the xml and image files. I can't install the cab as my phone is not as yet de-certed. (Too many horror stories! :twisted: )

Guest midnight

errr, my website is going up hopefully tomorrow, it will have both cab and zip on there, not doing a seperate zip just yet, until i have done the extra screens (again, probably released tomorrow).

Guest ukpauls

Dont know if any one wants this just thought i would share,, not to do with orginal post but didnt want to start a new topic 4 this.

any have not done a home skin for this as got exams and think i should get that done first, but simple works ok for it..

NeoTrin.jpg

NeoTrin.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.