Reload 1.3 (multiple colours+fixes)

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

Here you go guys, multiple choice of colours, various fixes (win media player now displays time above the video correctly), added vmail counter, carrier, all day event and missed calls. also changed some gfx slightly (nice transparent popouts now)

Only one extra set of screens can be installed at a time, if you wish to change these extra screens at any time, just install another colours extra screens at any time.

Oh, one note, when installing, wait until it has installed on the smartphone, BEFORE clicking OK on the pc screen for the next part. This will allow for smooth installation.

Reloadv1.3.zip

reloadpreview.jpg

Guest midnight

Yes indeed, and he also did the changes to the media player xml, and made the installer for this version aswell, so BIG thanks there.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I downloaded it fine...

Mirrored at www.monolithix.org/misc/reload.zip

(Any problems mid/richie i'll take it down).

Guest Speedy

Very nice, like the new colours. (just not the baby blue one that much) :)

Cant wait for your photoshop templates so i can redo my pics for smartface!!!!

:(

Guest Speedy

midnight;

Dont know if this is a bug in the skin or not but whenever i get multiple sms the sound does only go off on the first one.

When i recieve sms number two and three they corectly show up in the counter but not sound goes off?

Is it the skin or could it be the profile tweak? The one where you replace your normal profile with the one you tweaked to get sounds of the SD Card.

Guest drblow

Not sure if this is a bug - but I installed the blue skin, & the pic which appears for an incoming call shows the original orange one??

Also, there is no space in the calendar text between time/date & text - is it meant to be like that??

Guest midnight

errr, have you rebooted your phone?

and yeh, know about the space between date and text, was trying something out and forgot to change it back, my bad.

Guest midnight

In fact, here is fix for the bug in the calendar (i hope), just copy the relevant files over to the phone IPSMApplication DataHome

(they are all named after the colours, except the orange one, which has no colour named in it as this was the original)

reloadfix.zip

Guest pritos13

guys, your reload skin 1.3 is a very nice masterpiece. it's one of the coolest skins for the smartphone. i was wondering if you could make a version 1.4 that will have customized letters instead of the big R. it's nice but we could sure use our own initial. it's just a suggestion. again, thank you for the cool skin and keep up the good work. (two thumbs way up!)