Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest chia_7285

Well guys, I went to Brightpoint yesterday. After I called them up to ask how long will it take to replace soft keys and joystick. And when I got there they told me that THEY HAVE NO STOCK! Badtrip! Wated my time and effort. :evil:

I guess partly my fault is not asking if they have stock. But still they should have told me.... sheeeesh!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

They ask me to call them up again next week. And probably they will be moving by first week of November to Ali Mall.

Guest Stryper Aquila

Guys,

When will BP open up there branch here in mindanao :?: :roll: :roll: marami na rin kasing gumagamit ng SAP dito...ang badtrip lang e pag nag fade na ang keypad, you have to send it in manila or cebu then SCI will give you service phone na bokia..tsk..tsk.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

matrix,

pagsinipag silang i-check,malalaman nila, like what they did to mine.buti na lang, smart 1.5 pa rom ko nun.though,may ilan ditong nakalusot.mabuti na yung sigurado,lalo na pag tuso ang kausap mo. :)

Guest Matrix_dot_ca

My galee,

Malo-lock na naman sa Smart phone ko. Hassle na namang ipa- unlock. Kung SPAMran ba magkano aabutin yung softkeys+call&hangup button saka yung faceplate gasgas na din kse yung screen.

Guest chibako

@matrix,

you mean you just pay BP for the softkeys? when you could get it for free? :shock: sayang naman yun pre... here's what i did, pareho tayo ng status nf SAP when i had my keypads replaced. i downgraded my SAP to smart ROM 1.37 and then i brought it to BP for the free softkeys and keypads replacement. Pagdating ko sa bahay, downgraded my bootloader to 0.98, ran spvunlock, then upgraded my ROM back to Qtek. :) honestly, hassle nga... pero look at the bright side, libre yung keypads at softkeys mo. :wink: just a suggestion...

try to call BP 1st kung meron na silang stock ng keypads at softkeys para hindi sayang biyahe mo. check na rin if they replace the face plate...

Guest Matrix_dot_ca

problema kase is wala akong .98 bootloader. Mahirap pa namang makahanap nun. May lingk ka ba ng Smart 1.37 ROM? Ano ba kailangan pag dinala ko yung phone ko sa BP? I dont have the receipt kase binili ko sya sa private person.

Guest chia_7285

Well according to the receptionist when I went there last week they are moving by Nov if there are no delays with their renovation. But they said to give them a call just to be sure.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest dinoalbert
Do you know where I can download the Smart 1.3.7 rom? If I downgrade my rom to 1.3.7 is it still openline?

welcome to Modaco :)

please try to post your questions in the appropriate thread/topic so you could get answers fast :wink:

Di pa ba lumilipat ang BP sa Alimall  :?:  :?:  :?:

@elr and to all concerned: 8)

Lumipat na sila. I went there yesterday (Monday, Nov 10, 11:30AM) to claim back my old window, which I asked them to replace when their office was still in Araneta Ave. Balak ko kasing paglaruan yung old window ko.

However, the very accomodating receptionist informed me that they were not ready to 'operate' yet since they just relocated. Siguro by now, prepared na sila - sana. :wink:

Anyway, if my sense of direction does not fail me, BrightPoint should be located at the P. Tuazon side on the upper-ground floor of Ali-Mall in Cubao. :)

BTW, since lumipat na nga pala sila, hindi po ako tiyak kung ang telephone number na 4168168 ay gumagana na. Good thing is sa resibo nila, they have included a number where you can SMS them your queries. And the number is: 09179986555

Hope this helps!! :wink:

Guest matanglawin
Good thing is sa resibo nila (BrightPoint), they have included a number where you can SMS them your queries. And the number is:  09179986555:wink:

has anyone confirmed the number posted by royboy...sumasagot ba ang BP sa SMS :?:

Guest mariolouis

@royboy

you said "old window", yun ba yung lens ng phone? ayaw ibigay sa kin nung receptionist nung pina-operahan ko tong sapsap ko eh. iSPAMlik daw nila sa HTC for inventory purposes? gusto rin sanang makuha yun. pano daw ba?

@royboy

you said "old window", yun ba yung lens ng phone? ayaw ibigay sa kin nung receptionist nung pina-operahan ko tong sapsap ko eh. iSPAMlik daw nila sa HTC for inventory purposes? gusto rin sanang makuha yun. pano daw ba?

Other than the window, hinihingi ko rin kasi yung keypad na pinapalitan ko. Since under warranty pa yung phone ko, I couldn't get the original from BrightPoint for reasons I don't know. Perhaps for inventory purposes.

As to the window, which is the lens ng phone, since I paid for it para mapalitan (kasi hindi covered ng warranty :lol: ), kinuha ko na lang sa kanila. Besides, I asked the receptionist named Mariz kung pwede. Ok naman daw so, there. ;)

@elr Thanks, dude.

has anyone confirmed the number posted by royboy...sumasagot ba ang BP sa SMS :?:

I sent an SMS to this number and inquired on my unclaimed old SPV window. I 'texted' them through 09179986555 and referenced a Job Order number provided to me for this minor issue. After a couple of minutes, the same receptionist who attended to my concern called me - I guess from their office landline - and from then on, I informed her that I must have my window back. 8) Pretty efficient, if I were to say so. Although paying for a new SPV window was not impressive. Then again, that's another story. :lol:

For those who have had their phones serviced by BP:

Do BP people do something else to the phone other than correct what has been requested to be fixed?

The reason I ask is because I went into the /IPSM of the SPV and something I remember what wasn't there - is now there. I am not sure if the tech people of BP created log files in my phone but the date the files were created was the same date I brought my phone to them. Obviously, they were responsible for these files. Jeez, I just asked them to replace my keypad and the glass window!

I hope they are not playing big brother on me. I don't mean to sound paranoid but it is displeasing for people to do more than what is asked and not disclosing any details on what else was done.

Did they 'upgrade' my SPV like what Smart Communications is suggesting to SPV users, which would make your phone work like crap and limit the user to more options?

Has anyone had the same experience with BP? I'm interested in reading your comments regarding this.

And lastly, this is my message to BP: If it ain't broken, don't fix it :!:

Guest ecorche

guys disap0inted ako sa bp, db dapat may st0cks sila lagi? they dnt just service to one place 0nly, they are there 4 sap users, im speaking of entire philipine achipelago, d sana ako pupunta ng manila, bt since my tita got me a ticket to accompany her sumama na ako n isa sa pinaka ras0n is to have my keypad change, bt gosh tumawag ako sa bp to c0nfirm kung may st0cks cla, ang sagot b naman alang st0cks daw, d b kakainis, just imagne taga Lamitan, Basilan ako, tapos ganun lang? n0thng change? ewan ko b bkit ganit0 ang bp, kung sa smart naman ako pupunta and have my f0ne service by them, it wil take daw 2 to 3 m0nths b4 ko makuha sapsap ko, gosh ni walang service unit, nu, nasa prepaid kasi ako, kung may nag bebenta lang sana ng keypad im wiling to buy it at bubusiin ko sap ko, i'll du the replacement, cn any1 tel me wer i cn buy a keypad? yung sa softkey n c0l keys txt me at 09196556559

Posted from my SmartPhone!