Brightpoint Service Center Thread

Guest rtsport

Guest binky_p

mga pare...unfornately, i've never been to BP for repair..hinde pa naman kasi ako nasisiraan ng sap (physical)...so hinde ako pwede maglodge ng complaint...siguro i could if i experience such misfortunes..pero in anyway i could join you guys just let me know...

yes maybe someone could draft a letter and send it directly to management...

Guest BrAGoL

kahit ako hindi pa rin pumupunta ng BP... supposedly kahapon sana kaso tinamad na rin ako...

i'm also willing to help you guys/gals who've had bad experience with BP...

Guest chibako
guys, ok lang na may pingerprint. kaso mukhang ako lang yata may bulbol sa loob ng sapsap!!! grrrr..

hahaha! ;) ano ginamit mo pangtanggal dun sa buhok? kinamay mo ba? baka may STD yun? hehehe!

dapat cguro magfile na tayo ng formal complaint against BP's service. we could use ML experience di ba? pinger print with hair! hehehe! :D

Guest rodnav

like i said before, WHERE DO I SIGN!

well, dim(wit)point really believes in misery loves company, they're making us all miserable.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest chibako
like i said before, WHERE DO I SIGN!

well, dim(wit)point really believes in misery loves company, they're making us all miserable.

Pag na finalize na yung draft (if someone will do it) :roll: we could have an eb for us to sign on it...

Guest mariolouis

@chibax

dila ko pinangtanggal ko pards!!! hehehe!

i just popped-up the backcasing to loosen it a bit. tapos ginamit ko dila ko para lumabas yung pubic hair! may instructions sa www.coolsmartphone.com kung pano buksan yung sapsap pards. pero di kasama yung instructions gamit ang dila. ;)

Guest chibako
@chibax

dila ko pinangtanggal ko pards!!! hehehe!

i just popped-up the backcasing to loosen it a bit. tapos ginamit ko dila ko para lumabas yung pubic hair! may instructions sa www.coolsmartphone.com kung pano buksan yung sapsap pards. pero di kasama yung instructions gamit ang dila. ;)

hehehe! :D :lol: hindi ko pa nabubuksan yung sap ko. may warranty sticker ba yun sa loob? baka masira ko?! isa lang kasi nakita ko e, yung sa may battery lang. :?

Guest mariolouis

sa likod lang ng backcover yung sticker. receptionist yung naglalagay kaya di nila alam saan ididikit. walang kaso kasi di naman yun masisira pag binuksan mo.

Guest chibako
sa likod lang ng backcover yung sticker. receptionist yung naglalagay kaya di nila alam saan ididikit. walang kaso kasi di naman yun masisira pag binuksan mo.

oo nga kita ko na, kala ko kasi pinalitan nila yung sticker na may nakalagay na "void" e. salamat pre! ;)

ei peeps, went to bright/dimpoint today to replace my chipped key pads and record button, and they did in less than an hour. Requested them to change the joy stick but they did not, di daw sira, all they did was to ensure alignment is correct. The casing/face which may also chip off costs P450. ;)

I took your warning seriously about the fingerprints, so I ensure it has none (at least while I am inside BP). Stupid me-- you will not notice pala the finger prints if your phone is on or if you are not in a well lit environment. On my way home, under the natural light of the sun, I then noticed the messy prints :shock: BAD TRIP :!: I have to check now the threads here on the steps to open the phone so I can clean it, I filed a leave just to go to BP, so I can not just go back there.

By the way, they are moving to Alimall on the third week of this month. They did ask for my certificate of ownership pala.

The CS are mentioning about the "board" which costs P17k. If the phone's warranty is not tampered, they will change it free of charge. One customer daw was asked to pay for the board because of tampering with the 'program'. Asked them how sure are they, they just gave me a devilish smile.

@ girfter

Thanks for your tip dude :wink:

I followed your tip to the letter, and I did not waste so much time.

By the way, they are moving to Alimall on the third week of this month. They did ask for my certificate of ownership pala.

talaga?they didnt ask for any paper work from me.baka nakalimutan lang siguro.

Guest grifter
i just got my keypads replaced yesterday.bago ko binigay kay honeylet(brightpoint)yung phone ko,i told them how notorious they are about the smudges under the screen.sabi niya"...o sige sir,wag nalang natin ipalinis yung screen kung ganun."

@hottee,

well, that's exactly what I did and that's what honeylet said exactly during the time that I was there and there were still fingerprints.

siguro swerte ka lang like dino. Hindi siguro tinotopak yung technician at that time.

May new member na naman! Ako!!! Brought my phone to Smart last Sept. 15, because my joystick got stuck. Two days ago i got back my phone (didn't pay for anything). I looked out carefully for the dreaded "mark of the beast" wala akong napansin because i was still inside the Smart Office. When i begun using the phone outside...

doon ko nakita yung "666". My phone has been marked :cry:

Di ba ibig sabihin ng Lucifer ay Bright Morning Star? Kaya siguro BrightPoint.

Anong ibig sabihin nung mark niya? Aprub!!!???

O Baka naman yun yung warranty seal niya? Na kapag-pinunas mo alam niyang binukas mo?

May new member na naman! Ako!!! Brought my phone to Smart last Sept. 15, because my joystick got stuck.  Two days ago i got back my phone (didn't pay for anything).  I looked out carefully for the dreaded "mark of the beast" wala akong napansin because i was still inside the Smart Office.  When i begun using the phone outside...  

doon ko nakita yung "666".  My phone has been marked :cry:  

Di ba ibig sabihin ng Lucifer ay Bright Morning Star? Kaya siguro BrightPoint.

Anong ibig sabihin nung mark niya?  Aprub!!!???

O Baka naman yun yung warranty seal niya?  Na kapag-pinunas mo alam niyang binukas mo?

you have a point there."yung markang demonyo" ang palatandaan na na-devirginize ng ng BP(BoboPoint) yung SAP mo.

welcome to club geren,

somebody needs to work on that complaint letter soon. and as chibako said, we need an EB to sign on it.

you're right,pare.my experience with BP may not have been as bad as what the others had,pero galit pa rin ako knowing na nagkataon lang na hindi palpak yung pagkaayos nung sakin.nakakainis coz one has to rely on luck para lang matino ang pagkakaayos sa phone niya.aattend ako sa eb na yan para makapag-sign din.

Guest mlkanapi

Hi to all,

I just got my phone back after a 2 week wait. The board was replaced and the bootloader is v1.09 and the ROM is 1.6.0.7. I didnt really mind this but sad to say there were #2 fingerprint smudges inside the lens...

Ok na sana...

@ neo168,

I hope you have better luck with your phone!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

naku another fingerprint victim ng BP. :shock: dapat talaga lakarin na natin yung reklamo para matigil na yang low quality service nila. garapal na.

umalma sa BP!!! :evil:

Guest rodnav

@doc kanapi,

welcome to club pingerprint.

a bright side though, a 1.09 bootloader in a very competent hands, looks like we'll get some updates on the what's new with ROM and possibility of changing it is now in very capable hands. hope you'll post what the differences you notice from our older ROM's. thanks and good luck.

Guest mlkanapi

@ rodnav,

I do not plan to try anything new at this time. I'll wait for you guys to work around this new ROM. I will have to get used to texting on the SPV as I had been using an 8855 as a backup phone for 2 weeks.

But the problem of the pingerprints are already fixed ;)

Guest rodnav

@doc kanapi

ok,

but maybe you'd be willing to sign the complaint letter somebody is working on (i hope). mura lang naman ang gloves eh, bakit di sila gumamit.

and feedback na lang po tungkol sa ROM nyo