.:: Longhorn M5 Theme + _Plug-ins [UPDATED]::.

Guest Richie M

Guest Richie M

:lol: Finally got round to releasing my final Longhorn based theme :D

This is the fourth _Homescreen i've done as Longhorn and quite frankly the best one yet :lol:

(Click for the Original Longhorn _Homescreen , the SideBar version, and the Second version of Longhorn(this was also the first _homescreen with a All-in-one CAB file :D)

I have also improved my installer (as first used in Reload, and Matrix Reloaded, and Reload v1.3) to include a Full Screen background graphic and music 8)

Ok, i best do some sort of description for you and whats included then :lol:

The installer includes two versions of the _Homescreen, both include the current version of my Alarm _plug-in

(i have recoded most of it now and re-introduced the selection of it to take you straight to the Alarm Setting page :D

and you should not suffer lock-ups anymore :lol:(see here for the original thread concerning this).

The second version of the _Homescreen includes one part of Twyx's LCD _plug-in to display an Analog clock instead of the standard numeric clock 8) other than that the two versions are identical. (see screen shots below)

As you'd expect these are large multi-page screens, with the graphics "loosley" based on Longhorn M5. Check out the extremly cool MRU, with moving cursor and scroll-bar 8)

I think thats enough boring writting, this feels more like an essay :? , so just download and enjoy :lol:

ScreenShots.jpg

LonghornM5.zip

Guest muude

I've got a problem with this one as well.. Seems I have problems with every skin I install...

One of my screens looks like this... That can't be right...

ss.JPG

Guest Richie M
I've got a problem with this one as well.. Seems I have problems with every skin I install...

One of my screens looks like this... That can't be right...

Hhhhm nope shouldn't look like that Muude, er have you tried pressing up and down? What version was it you installed?

Guest Richie M
I installed the file in the attached zip. Tried installing it twice... Still nothing...

It looks like the Alarm _plug-in hasnt registered on your phone for some reason :?

I've just tested both versions in the installer and they work fine :?

Make sure you reboot the phone, if that doesnt help uninstall and try again :lol:

Guest fozzie

I've got the same prob. Double Start Menu status bar and the alarm plug-in not working?!

Having a go at uninstalling & re-installing now.......

Edit: Still the same. Alarm plug-in not registered.

Edit 2: Tried for the third time, this time installing all 3 options and still the same.

Any ideas Ritchie. I used to have the previous Alarm Plug-in installed but uninstalled it before installing this Homescreen. Anything to check in the registry?

Cheers.

Guest Richie M

Grrr, unfortunatlely i havent got the code to check with me :roll:

The Alarm .dll should self register :?

The only other work around i can think of ATM is to uninstall the _homescreen/s reboot the phone, install the original Alarm _plug-in and reboot, then install the _Homescreen again :?

as it is a self reg .dll there are no registry changes involved.

[edit] Damn, James you the same problem :lol:

Guest maxh2003

Same problem here, the alarm plugin won't register. Tried the following process:

a) uninstall existing homepage(s)

:D reboot phone

c) install M5 (digital, analog and extras)

d) reboot phone

Still not working :lol:

But hey, great installer! :lol: :D :lol:

Guest James
Grrr, unfortunatlely i havent got the code to check with me :roll:

The Alarm .dll should self register :?

The only other work around i can think of ATM is to uninstall the _homescreen/s reboot the phone, install the original Alarm _plug-in and reboot, then install the _Homescreen again :?

as it is a self reg .dll there are no registry changes involved.

[edit]Damn, James you the same problem :lol:

fixed it mate!!!!! looking good!

Guest James

one more thing.... you dont have a copy of the backdrop you used in the installer you can send me?

1280x1024 would be cool!

Guest Richie M
fixed it mate!!!!! looking good!

Cool, i've also found what the problem is as well :D but i cant recompile a new version untill i get home tonight - therefore either follow the instructions above or wait untill tonight :lol:

Guest Speedy

Was just about to install!!

Good think i read the posts before proceding.

Cant wait for you final version though Richie.

You mention that if you install this .dll files will be replaced, can all these be replaced with out problems?? and do you have the originals lying around in case things screw up??

Just making sure...

Guest Richie M
Was just about to install!!

Good think i read the posts before proceding.

Cant wait for you final version though Richie.

You mention that if you install this .dll files will be replaced, can all these be replaced with out problems?? and do you have the originals lying around in case things screw up??

Just making sure...

Speedy; the only .dll's replaced are AlarmPlugin.dll and lcdplug.dll, and these are only replaced if you had the original versions installed in your Home directory, no need to worry about them they are custom _plug-ins :lol:

Guest fozzie

Ritchie,

How do I change the colour of the Alarm text, when it is selected. I feel I've tried most combinations of fgcolor, bgcolor, fgtext & bgtext. All I want is for the text to be white when the plug-in is selected.

Thanks.

Guest Richie M
Ritchie,

How do I change the colour of the Alarm text, when it is selected. I feel I've tried most combinations of fgcolor, bgcolor, fgtext & bgtext. All I want is for the text to be white when the http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>plug-in is selected.

Thanks.

er you cant easily, this is one of things i was having problems with while developing, you need to change one of the colour settings in the section, but i cant remember which without the code.

But i must say that the text was originally white when selected (and when its showing on the Longtheme it is selected :lol:) but is really hard to see.

[edit] this plug-in has basically been hard-coded to work as is with this homescreen :D [/edit]

[edit] Fozzie, you need to change COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT [/edit]

Guest Speedy

Very nice Richie

This has got to be the most, thorough and biggest skin atm.

However its just a little too overfunctional for me :lol:

Love the alarm plugin by the way, thats a great function.

Great work!!!