Orange keyboard for SPV

Guest Machineman

Guest Fat Freddys Cat
How would you relabel the keyboard to Dvorak anyway? Tipp-ex?  :wink:

That's one way! Actually, it's not really necessary - like QWERTY before, I don't look down at the keys when I'm typing. Would be handy (assuming it's possible on the SPV to start with, I do wish someone would answer) to be able to switch easily between the two systems, in case someone else wants to have a go. Because they will, oh yes!

• 11 months later...
Guest devler1

just a query my keyboard works fine except for the shortcuts on the top left corner,,,only the orange home world works,,,anyone now how to rectify this,,,any help greatly appreciated

Guest rosenman

Hi, I'm having trouble getting my keyboard to work with my SPV E200.

I've updated to the latest drivers - 2.7.1.1 and installed the SofTexter keyboard drivers.

Now when I plug my phone into the keyboard, it recognizes it because the drivers start up and asks for the calibration. However, at the first step, when it says to press "Alt" to start the calibration, nothing happens.

If I type any keys in any application, nothing happens. It's as if the keyboard is being recognized but it's busted or something like that.

Has anyone encountered similar problems? Are there any solutions? I'd like to use the keyboard one of these days!

-Richard