8380 Manual

Guest Lifestream

Guest sebset

Hello Lifestream! (my old mate from neonode forum :wink: )

"A review will come shortly."

> Finally did you buy the Mitac from Taiwan? :)

Guest Lifestream
Hello Lifestream! (my old mate from neonode forum :wink: )

"A review will come shortly."

> Finally did you buy the Mitac from Taiwan?  :)

Hi there!

I bought the one from china as it contains more in the software.

Review will come when it´s done with movies, pics, ringtonesound etc. all will be there...expect minimum 20Mb

:wink:

Guest kingbing

There was a similar picture on their web site a while back. I thought it was too, but it might "just" be a means of inputting international characters, rather than your traditional latin based text. If you notice, the screenshots show that text mode is in ABC, rather than T9, so it's not an upgrade to the T9 functions...

Guest Mikey_Likes_It

Hi there!

I bought the one from china as it contains more in the software.

Review will come when it´s done with movies, pics, ringtonesound etc. all will be there...expect minimum 20Mb

:wink:

I thought I recognized that tag....

Mikey

Guest wu_yang

hi,i am a chinese,just bought a mio 8380(in china mainland it is called CECT 8380)

the picture you posted showes a typical text input method only for chinese word,just type the pronunciation of the word which are symboled by english letter,in the bottom bar is the chinese words which have same pronunciation

Guest Brody

From what i learned from a Chinese friend at uni this is the standard way to input Chinese chararcters into anything electronic, its they way they construct their words/sentances ie. every symbol is a word/phrase, or at least its something like that!! From what he tells me even MS Word follows this way of thinking :wink:

Guest wu_yang

just tried,in some place you can input chinese words ,but in some place you cant when you turn the OS in English language and use this chinese input method

Guest Lifestream
just tried,in some place you can input chinese words ,but in some place you cant when you  turn the OS in English language and use this chinese input method

U got a PM from me.