MOVIES AND STREAMING WEBSITE

Guest kingdom master

Guest kingdom master

Now before i get warned about posting this let me explain.

ive been developing a spv streaming website with a movie website that has OFFICIAL permission to stream trailers and certain full movies etc...

so this is official and its not pirating or knocking copyright law.

I wanted peoples opinions, if u want this to happen we'll open the site if not we wont.

The site will as i said consist of movies trailers past and present, some full movies incoded so the quality is good and runs well on the phone. the site plans have also been sent to hutchinson for a possible 3G content.

We will also supply news,media documentaries, cartoons and much more..

of course this site will be gprs heavy. and this is why i need to know people want it.

another possibility is A possible link in with modaco, which i will contact paul on later.:-) so if he is interested :wink:

so people would u want this, what development idea's do u have, anything else u would want on this website. anything u dont want. please say. This is likely to turn into the biggest site for the spv around for video etc... so its about u guys putting your idea's together now. i will also be contacting orange to see if they want to look at this in a official status.

thanks for your feedback if any.

kingdom.

Guest Richie M

Nice idea but as AWarner says GPRS will heardly get used soon :cry:

ANd because of all the buffering problems since the UK update :cry:

Guest kingdom master

i have cured the buffering problem, when media is usually streamed from a site like it was on the orange site. it uses one stream meaning it must download enough data before playing it. however ill be using multistream which wont effect the amount of gprs used but will see us having only 1 buffer of 20 secs at the start of the download. and no other buffers unless u lose ur gprs connection.

the only downside to this is a small app will be needed that will allow multistreams and will work with windows media player. and this will also allow avi play back.