Big Pimpin' Ring Tone... help!

Guest benzo

Am trying to edit the first section of JayZ Big Pimpin' wav file so as to just have the instrumental bit only from the first portion of the song. But my file sizes are huge! I mean 1.4Mb!!

I would be very very grateful if someone with the software and the Big Pimpin' track could generate a relatively small sized wav ring tone file and possibly email it to me? [email protected]

Or maybe I'm asking too much?

Thanks!!!

Benzo

Nice tune to pick

[boast mode]

I did a little bit of modelling for a competition and i walked down the catwalk to that tune.

[/end boast mode]

I'll have a crack at it, how long do u want the tone to be?

when I am in dream mode, I often imagine myself on JayZ's fat boat surrounded by women, champagne with big pimpin' playing in the background.. when in reality I am stuck in my office cubicle surrounded by plants, half full coffe mugs and a boss from hell.

Regarding the track.. if you could get the first two instrumental bits that go like this (1 follows the other, and are located at the beginning of the track without any rapping):

duh duh duh duh----did-did-did-deeeeeelah

Doh doh doh doh ---- dod-dod-dod-dooooooolah

I hope the above makes sense!!!

Thanks!!!

O.k mate, i have done the instramental at the start of the song up until JayZ starts raping.

The best quality (whilst keeping the file size down) is 860Kb and can be found @ http://www.chewie.co.uk/spv/pimpinbest.wav

I also have done you one which is only 593kb. This one has a bit of a hiss in the background. Get this on @ http://www.chewie.co.uk/spv/pimpinok.wav

I havent tried either of these on the phone.

BTW incase you didnt know, put them in IPSM/application Data/sounds on your smartphone.

Hope ya like em :D

Guest podavies

I think there will be a few SPV owners with the same ringtone after this.

BTW I have Kia's My Neck My Back have to have the phone on silent while at work though

Benzo

Along with the two files above i have also done you a file with just the first two instrments.

the

duh duh duh duh----did-did-did-deeeeeelah

Doh doh doh doh ---- dod-dod-dod-dooooooolah

bit, its only 220kb and it sounds great. The spv should loop it. I cut it at the exact correct point so if it loops properly (wihtout any delay) you wont even be able to tell its a loop :D

Get it from http://www.chewie.co.uk/spv/pimpinloop.wav

P.s i apolagise to everyone for the crap DL speed. I'm hosted on the server at work and they dont allow employees to have much bandwidth :(

Thanks for the big pimpin ring tone.

IMHO, it's probably the only SPV ringtone that sounds better than the midi. It'll definately turn a few heads on the 68 bus going down walworth road!

I will try and improve my WAV editing skills so that I can share my ring tone creations.. I think I will start with beatnuts "it's the beatnuts"... it's got a mad bass guitar section at the beginning that'll sound good on the SPV.