MoDaCo Summer Event 2003 - 30th August 2003 - Full Details!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Brody

ukpauls and I are both definately coming now (we've both had confirmation) so we'll be heading up from Hatfield, maybe train, maybe driving, we'll see...

Got Email confirmation, so am also coming to Brum.

Any more self confessed wrinklies attending?

Might need a hand with zimmer frame...............

Guest casper508

Got the confirmation. Wohoo !!

Who's taking the train from London? Anyone checked any prices as yet?? Saif? Spacemonkey?

Cas

Guest b1uepower
sure you arent going to be ill that day? :)

they would still make me go.. i hurt my ankel at scholl and i still had to go.. :shock:

Guest doyle_am

Just got confirmation too. :)

Gonna be heading up from Watford. Thinking a train but can get a company Caravelle if there's anyone local and doesn't like the idea of sitting between stations!

"]Who knows muff... But you might want to bring it just in case, we had the Intel reference design at the last meet :)

and there was no way to transfer files around - believe me we tried ;)

I'll bring it along either way so we can see what these new phones are capable of :D

Got the confirmation. Wohoo !!

Who's taking the train from London? Anyone checked any prices as yet??  Saif? Spacemonkey?

Cas

am still deciding between driving and the train... if for some reason we get delayed beyond 19:00 then the trains are crap. And I don't want to have to have 3 changes etc... So I might drive just for the freedom of choice... and then have to look into NCPs etc... more headaches.

have a look at trainline.com I think its about £40 for a return... but will have a proper look over the w/end.

Guest doyle_am

Just a thought... if there's a few of us from about london why don't we travel in a group and get the party started early?!?

Saif, you're down this way - what do you think?

Guest doyle_am

Brody: Sounds like we've got ourselves a road trip. 8)

What are everyone's plans for after the meet - anyone planning a night of it?

Guest Brody

Dunno yet, have to see wot the missus says cos she's moving in with ukpauls, oscar (another member of this forum who's never posted!) and I into our uni house that day, i've convinced her that i should get out of her hair whilst she moves in :) So doyle_am, when can u confirm car!? PM me with details yeah?

Guest doyle_am

Depending on number I can just bring the merc or get our work mini-bus.

So 4 of us are sorted anyway but if more want to join let me know and I will book out the bus.

Wise move with getting out the house as well - Prob safer for you both! :)

Guest ricmoo2003

Ye ha, just found my confirmation e-mail from Friday!!!! (How i missed i don't know)

Anyway see you all there, i have a wedding to go to that day but thank god they don't like us very much and we are going to the evening only!

I am driving up from Bath if anyones close by and needs a lift?

All the best

Richard

Guest scaryscotsman

This could well be the reason for me to give up drink for an evening and use the money saved to join Plus! Gonna speak to a mate to see if he's up for it. If there is beer we will come! Will certainly try our best. Sounds a good excuse for a night out too. What she doesnt see wont hurt her!

I applied ages ago and haven't got any confirmation yet..any problems paul? There are people who joined after me and sent their request after me and have had an email back before me :/