Who do u think the best and leader SMART or GLOBE?

Guest smartrey

well whichever network you are using, of course... Have a share of bad experiences for both service providers.

When I was at CDO, I lost my globe signal for 3 days that promted me to buy a smart sim. When i was on my way to Baguio, my globe signal is weak. I always encounter difficulty sending messages with my globe sim. Smart had its own technical problems as well. In terms of value added services, smart has more.

By the way, you did not include sun cellular, baka all we know they have the better services because of less congestion and cheaper cost.. just a thought..

Guest grifter

as per my experience, SUN is still having interconnection problems with GLOBE and SMART. Try calling a SUN number on a payday friday night and you'll see what I mean. :)

Guest dewslat

for over 4 years of GSM experience... I would say that GLOBE was once the leader in GSM... Later... I found out that SMART is way ahead now.. Its because of their service unlike GLOBE... I was a POSTPAID subscriber of GLOBE and My BILLS are much less that of SMART!!! I think there are hidden charges....

GLOBE SUXS

Guest mortenharkett722

When it comes to service and coverage, I think Smart is the best. Most cities and towns that has Globe, there is Smart but not vice versa. Globe mostly cater cities. But when it comes to value for money, Sun comes out as winner, you have a postpaid service with the flexibility of a prepaid.

Both have lapses and technical troubles. But I agree with you guys, SMART is better. I just hope they will again offer their consumable plans which addict right now is partialy doing. I heard there is a free text plan pa before.

By the way guys, since am also using smart money for my postpaid payment and other transactions, I accumulated points which enables me to earn rewards. Think I will get the call card reward. Imagine am just using the card for my normal expenses, and I got to receive freebies pa. di na masama. :)

Guest smartrey

Four years ago I agreed that Globe is the Leader during that time if we talk about GSM technology, because they are the first one to offer us texting, But as years passed by, they are being beaten almost in all aspects in GSM technology by Smart. The subscribers difference between Smart & Globe almost 3 million which is Smart is ahead and also Technology savvy....I owned one of the unlimitted text plan which the Smart offered this type of services during the first year of operation in GSM, Actually I'm not the first owner of this plan, I bought it from from collegue for 6 thousand last two years, Actually, Im very happy with this type of plan because you dont have to worry when it comes to texting, but the dis-advantage for this plan is that you are billed 10 pesos per minute call and no night rate. Also, if you are Smart subscriber try to use or activate the "LOCATOR" a service offered by smart (2.50 per inquiry). The best thing here is that you can locate your friend/love-one where ever she/he go, be sure that your phone is authorize to locate them otherwise you can't trace them. Anyway Im a Smart subscriber eversince......hehehehe.........Please always vigilant on your bills because sometimes they commit error also, Nobodys perfect di ba....Have a nice day.

Guest Jassper23

smart syempre sa smart di ganong usually full bar signal ...globe usually pag nasa province hard to get signal :o good thing about it free parin ang GRPS :)

Guest dewslat

everyone knows that SMART is the best.. But the reason why everyone wants to unlock and GET Globe and Sun so that we could at least try their services... They have some offer that we could not refuse..

EXAMPLE:

Globe had a free GPRS access.

Sun is the cheapest prepaid service.

And yes.. there was a time ( too long ago ) that SMS is still a monthly subscription... that was PHP 140/month... in 1998

Guest ironwoodph

Posted from my SmartPhone!

fri gprs? as wat iv red n sme posts, sa glbe lang na portal o syt. outsyd may charge na.

i was able 2 use glbe b4, prepaid nga lang. ang ayaw ko lang bsta sa fri txt, magaantay ka pa ng partcular d8 para makuha yun. sa smart, 1s maglod ng card, fri txt agad.

Guest spv_dman

Honestly, With close to 10 million subscribers, I think SMART is the best. Being with the company for almost 6 years now, I take pride in knowing that I'm working with a successful company. Yes, I'm from SMART. :o Recently we've been voted as the #1 employer in the Philippines and I'll never argue why. SMART values its employees as much as it does its subscribers. I have seen the company grow from a primitive ANALOG operator to what it is right now. SMART never ceases to improve its services and seeks technological advancement. The smart amazing phone is a testament on how techno savvy the company wants to be. More to come such as EDGE (next generation GPRS) and Blackberry. SMART Money, though not that popular here, got the product innovation award in a GSM convention in Europe few years ago.

I'm not being biased coz I'm an employee of SMART, but the way I see it and compared the services offered by other local telco, I think we're ahead in many things.

Admittedly there are complaints with SMART regarding billing and product awareness etc. But nobody's perfect. Not even Globe or other offshore telecoms. :)

Guest dewslat

God, it seems that there are a lot of smartphone users that are employees of SMART.. I meet with this guy(Stanley) from davao and I was complaining about how SMART technical staff sux.. When I finally ask his occpation, he told me that he is also from smart!!! OPPS!!! big mistake!!! SORRY STAN :)

Mga dude from SMART, you may want to satisfy my curiosity, I was wondering why SMART suddenly pulled out its consumable plans when this surely beats all competition :?: . It is moreflexible and it will give subscriber the option where to use your plan and not force you to use your free minutes. Besides the free minutes does not include ddd and ndd.

I agree SMART is the leader and offers more Value Added Services, BUT is this how they pay their subscribers? Tie them up with plans that does not necessarilY suite their needs? :shock: And why did they follow the footstep of Globe in terms of plans? :roll: We will better appreciate it if we can choose any plans that are suitable for our needs. Not partial consumables like what addict offers.

And yes I agree, most of your CSR's sucks as well as those fron Billing or Credit and Collection. :evil:

Nagbayad ka na, nacredit na nila, reredirect ka pa. Ang masama, over billed ka pa! :twisted:

I suggest mga bro kung pwede lang please tell your management and heads of respective divisions to treat their customers with respect and flexibility. Not when you complained of something, they will always assume that you does know what you are talking about. Poor CSR's they are receiving the wrath of customers for the inefficiency of of technical and even credit or billing.

Likewise, we will appreciate if all plans will be offered and we will have the options to choose what is suitable for us. Anyway, we are under contract for TWO LONG YEARS. :)

Guest dewslat

Expect the unexpected.... hehehe. ilan ba ang mga tiga-smart dito? i dont want to offend lang pero dapat kung sila lang ang bumibenta ng SPVs, sana naman alam nila kung pano ayosing... diba... hehehe :)

At sana kung tiga-smart kayo... lagyan nyo naman ang profile nyo... :oops:

And den, pa tanong2x pa kayo kung sino ang leader sa network... alam ko naman ang smart, pero mejo bias kasi halos lahat kayo dito tiga-SMART!

Guest smartrey
Mga dude from SMART, you may want to satisfy my curiosity, I was wondering why SMART suddenly pulled out its consumable plans when this surely beats all competition :?: . It is moreflexible and it will give subscriber the option where to use your plan and not force you to use your free minutes. Besides the free minutes does not include ddd and ndd.

I agree SMART is the leader and offers more Value  Added Services, BUT is this how they pay their subscribers? Tie them  up with plans that does not necessarilY suite their needs?  :shock: And why did they follow the footstep of Globe in terms of plans?  :roll: We will better appreciate it if we can choose any plans that are suitable for our needs. Not partial consumables like what addict offers.

And yes I agree, most of your CSR's sucks as well as those fron Billing or Credit and Collection. :evil:  

Nagbayad ka na, nacredit na nila, reredirect ka pa. Ang masama, over billed ka pa! :twisted:  

I suggest mga bro kung pwede lang please tell your management and heads of respective divisions to treat their customers with respect and flexibility. Not when you complained of something, they will always assume that you does know what you are talking about. Poor CSR's they are receiving the  wrath of customers for the inefficiency of of technical and even credit or billing.

Likewise, we will appreciate if all plans will be offered and we will have the options to choose what is suitable for us. Anyway, we are under contract for TWO LONG YEARS. :)

ses, Sorry, Im/we not eligible enough to answer all your querry regarding SMART, We have the authorize personnel/group to answer it. Try to visit any wireless center anywhere or you can directly post your complain at this site if you have some, http://www.smart.com.ph/SMART/Support/Feedback/ I hope you can understand us. Attending any answer to a querry may jeopardise our employment since it is against our company policy unless we are authorize to do so.............peace................

Anyway, I will forward your feedback/suggestion to the CSR group head. Thanks........

Guest smartrey
Expect the unexpected.... hehehe. ilan ba ang mga tiga-smart dito? i dont want to offend lang pero dapat kung sila lang ang bumibenta ng SPVs, sana naman alam nila kung pano ayosing... diba... hehehe :)  

At sana kung tiga-smart kayo... lagyan nyo naman ang profile nyo... :oops:

And den, pa tanong2x pa kayo kung sino ang leader sa network... alam ko naman ang smart, pero mejo bias kasi halos lahat kayo dito tiga-SMART!

Don't expect all the employees of smart knows everything regarding SAP, Just rate them from novice to expert. We have different groups who are responsible for every problem, We have the technical group who can answer any technical problem of all the handsets and not only SAP. Kumbaga, don't ask the finance group regarding technical problem, im sure not all of them are expert in technical problem of SAP, But if you ask them how to make a financial feasibility study, surely they can......

Guest Barzee

Hello!

I'm a Globe subscriber since 1996 pa! And I have a prepaid Smart SIM too because when I was in Palawan in 1998, Globe wasn't there yet but now ok na. I really never had any serious problems with globe...in fact, their customer service is GREAT! Also, if I don't pay my bill, provided it doesn't exceed the credit line of P2,500, my line won't be cut at once not like with SMART (this according to my friends who switched to Globe). AND GPRS is free pa rin! And I don't like the idea that SMART imposes to all it's subscribers, post and prepaid alike, that ALL your calls be redirected to the voicemail once your smart number is not reachable...for prepaid you can't turn this feature off and for post-paid, you can't turn it off either but you can redirect it to another number like a landline. It's true that SMART has many features, widest coverage, most subscribers...but these features come with added costs...they drain your wallets!

Recently I subrscribed to the Addict Mobile service because of the free smartphone promo...and I got the smartphone at once...but it took a week before the SIM got activated--gosh...not like with Globe, when they say within 24 hours, activated na (just this weekend my wife got a new globe subscription)... the smartphone BATTERY SUCKS--kaya pala may free promo! With normal usage, you have to recharge within the day that's why i'm afraid to bring it to places without my charger. Also, smart's customer service is hard to contact...not like with Globe....I'll post again after I have received my first Addict billing..

What I really love about Globe is you have full control of your account and features. Maybe that's the reason why there are more POST-PAID subscribers in Globe than on Smart.

Smart may be the Leader in terms of number of subscribers, but Globe is still the Best when service and customer satisfaction is concerned...and to me, that's what really matters.

Barzee

ps...I have a friend who works for DIGITEL (SUN cellular)...and she discourages me to get a SUN subscription...majority of their executives and owners are still Globe post-paid subscribers!--hehehehe

Guest dinoalbert

I am a post-paid subscriber of BOTH Globe and Smart (but I use Smart more often) and I could really compare the Customer Service of both telco....I could say that Globe is doing better in Customer Service...and mas friendly and professional ang Globe CSR kesa Smart. Sorry to say that but thats just according to my own experience.

Just today, my sister's Smart number got "redirected" (yeah thats a very popular term with Smart) just because when she paid her bill, she overlooked the amount and left a balance of ONLY P20! WOW for only P20 she now cant use her phone. For only P20 nag-woworry na ang Smart? :shock: So she called up Smart and was told to pay the remaining P20 LOL di ko alam kung matawa ako or maawa sa Smart.

Anyway, the only thing I like with Smart is that they released the only Smartphone in the Philippines and I appreciate them for that. Pero yun lang. If Globe also has a Smartphone, I would have sticked with Globe :)

Peace.

Guest spv_dman

Yeah I must admit our CSRs and our postpaid has problems. I hope we can address that. Maybe things will get better at some point when SMART will acquire a new billing system. I guess that's management's decision on when this will transpire. Sayang yung mga magagandang service na meron ang Smart. As with our CSRs, i do think there's a bundle of training offered to them. Maybe we should look into how substantial these trainings are. And it also matters on how the CSRs as individuals apply them.

I wish I can help to address your grievances but Im just an ordinary employee, simpleng systems analyst lang ako (btw, wala akong kinalaman sa billing problems nyo, I'm more into Management Information System) :)

Your thoughts Mr smartrey and my other collegues. :?

Guest dewslat
Yeah I must admit our CSRs and our postpaid has problems. I hope we can address that. Maybe things will get better at some point when SMART will acquire a new billing system. I guess that's management's decision on when this will transpire. Sayang yung mga magagandang service na meron ang Smart. As with our CSRs, i do think there's a bundle of training offered to them. Maybe we should look into how substantial these trainings are. And it also matters on how the CSRs as individuals apply them.  

I wish I can help to address your grievances but Im just an ordinary employee, simpleng systems analyst lang ako (btw, wala akong kinalaman sa billing problems nyo, I'm more into Management Information System)  :)  

Your thoughts Mr smartrey and my other collegues.  :?

Cool dude.. ok lang yan... anyway, alam namin na pareho lang ang habol ng lahat ng networks... PERA!!!! hehehe

joke joke joke....

Pero tignan nyo naman, halos 30PHP na lang ang LOAD!!! sa tingin ko, to the last CENT ng taong bayan gusto nyong kunin.. anyway, cellphones are for luxury na man diba.. sana nga idi-discorage nyo ang mga tao.. katolad ng sigarillio.....

Nakita nyo ba ang comercial ng TOUCH!!! household chores lang, naningl na ng 50PHP na callcard!! tang-ina, nabuhay naman ako na walang cellphone. Pero since im on business, i really need it.. Pero yung mga bata?

-Just a thought!!

I'm a first time smart addict subscriber because of the SPV. As to what i have observed, the CSR's here in Tarlac are not that well informed with regards to the SPV, sometimes you even have to teach them about tweaks and tricks, but when it comes to customer relations they are great. I had my phone replaced twice due to hardware problems, and still they treat me as a first time subscriber with all the smiles and all. In all my visits at this center, i have yet to hear a customer, shouting and complaining at the top of this voice.