Competition WINNERS!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest DJRICHARDGRANT

I did actually find the other one, and contacted Orange care to inform them of this. However, the 'lost' phone had been sim and app unlocked before I lost it. I had contacted Orange Tech services as it kept resetting my home page to default, the backlight would remain on when charging and even come on for no apparent reason, and it would intermitently (spelling?) come up with "invalid sim" which prevented me from accessing my phone at all. I even took it into one of the 'phone trainers' in the orange shop who checked the error code with tech services directly and they stated they had never heard of the fault, and as such refused to issue me with a replacement. Interestingly enough about two hours after sending in my original post on this forum, I was in a shop purchasing a new dvd writer when I received a call from Orange Technical Services appologising for the delay in getting back to me on my original report of the problem ( over 6 weeks later!) and that I should send my phone in to them at NCS, Orange, Astral Ground Floor, Senhouse Rd, Darlington, DL1 4YQ so that they can try and fix the fault. Now not being one to jump to conclusions and all that, I put it to the forum to suggest what I do. Send in my 'lost' phone & indict myself to alleged fraud or continue to use it on the T-Mobile network as I am now? Its such a dillema. By the way is it possible to hook up the GPRS on the T-Mobile network?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

I received my phone today! (finally!) Am very happy! Now i can sell my old one finally! And i got the keyboard too, Thank you VERY much to Paul and Orange! :)

Guest Gorskar

.... and I have to work today, so they have no doubt taken it back to the depot.

Oh well. Only 1 more day hopefully.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

OK i'm not whinging.. really..

The e100 i recieved about 2 days after the comp was not the prize one..

So i prod orange a bit, and next day, everyone seems to be beginning to receive their parcels.. EXCEPT ME..

Ok I am whinging!!

Will

I want to do a comparative test of keyboards!

Also did you get a timeout card??

Guest florin_m

Stıll dıdn't receıved mıne :)(

I'm ın holıday ın Turkey, but my parents ın law are lookıng for my post, and they saıd no parcel arrıved :o

I hope ıt's ok, and I'll get get by the tıme I'll be back to uk.

I'm realy enjoyıng the sun here (46-47 C !!!)

See ya soon guys

P.S.

I'll be back on tıme for meetıng!

brought my keyboard into work today (again) might as well stay here..... can see me using this in the pub or at home.

i cant believe its this good a keeping up !!!

Guest Gorskar
Stıll dıdn't receıved mıne :D(

I'm ın holıday ın Turkey, but my parents ın law are lookıng for my post, and they saıd no parcel arrıved :lol:

I hope ıt's ok, and I'll get get by the tıme I'll be back to uk.

I'm realy enjoyıng the sun here (46-47 C !!!)

See ya soon guys

P.S.

I'll be back on tıme for meetıng!

See ya then. I guess we can recognise you by your suntan then ;)

Lucky git :twisted:

My phone arrived yesterday via city-link and is very very nice.

Orange have chucked in a keyboard and time out city guide to boot :)