agile messenger

Guest bhoyeto

Guest mariolouis

@rodnav

done that! ok na sya. but i'm hesitant to use gprs. i checked the counter and it showed 1,600 bytes sent and 56,000 bytes received just by logging-in to yahoo. i was overwhelmed! what's up with that?

Guest sweetyls

i also consume something around that amount. mga 50kb by the time I'm logged on. and it's really not reliable. as i've said earlier, not all of your messages are received by the other party.

it worked with with my SAP though, yung ngalang medyo malakas din yata kumain ng memory when you're online, coz i noticed when i picked up my phone after having it left online for about 5mins or so, ang tagal mag respond nung mga keys, or maybe baka kasi 1 bar nalang yung batt ko when i was trying it out. and another thing i noticed is that when i tried to run my msn messenger after i had the program installed, i get the messege that my msn messenger application is not compatible with the system or something. not sure though because as far as i can remember there was an instance when i logged-in to my msn i saw this message that a new version of the msn was available for download and i tried clicking on it, and during the upgrade i had a problem because the link got cut-off, not very sure of it actually, so, i was thinking of having my SAP rebooted hard to restore it, but what the heck, i've got one application that does more than the one which i'm trying to revive. :?:

Guest Smartphilcon

huh? di ba mas mura siya compared to texting? my fairly long conversation with a friend just counted about 3000+ bytes (3kb), thats only about 3 bucks, right? I can also get my offline messages... One thing ive noticed though, when youre both connected though the SAP, hindi nagdidisplay as online yung both parties.. so di rin kayo makapag usap

Guest ka_edong
huh? di ba mas mura siya compared to texting? my fairly long conversation with a friend just counted about 3000+ bytes (3kb), thats only about 3 bucks, right? I can also get my offline messages... One thing ive noticed though, when youre both connected though the SAP, hindi nagdidisplay as online yung both parties.. so di rin kayo makapag usap

It's been working well for me. I can IM my sister in Australia, 50kb is just P12.50 (more than 30 lines of Agile messages) compared to Php10 per sms sent to australia. Pagka-alam ko, GPRS in Smart is 25 centavos per Kb.

Nagagamit ko for both MSN at Yahoo. I have Traffic Counter installed on my phone too. Magka-iba ng bilang ng traffic yung Agile Messenger at yung Traffic Counter.

ano pa ba ang mga apps na ginagamit niyo? wala na akong interesting na mai-dagdag sa phone ko.

Guest chia_7285

i'v been using the agile messenger for the past 4 days now. Am happy to report that this program rocks! i'm having lots of fun chatting with friends on line.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest roch_mar

i'm trying to log on this morning, it says there is an update. prompted me to install but after a while it says that it can't install messenger.cab on device. now i can't use my agile mobile apps. huhuhu!

Guest chia_7285

same thing happened to me today. Upon connecting i was prompted to download a new version. I cant seem to DL via SAP. Now i cant use it for the meantime.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kishin_rb

i used globe gprs and trust me i got charged like hell in my globe bill! when u access their wapsites its currently free only with yahoo and club nokia but when u use ur sap with globe using the settings thats posted here in modaco trust me ur gona get charged bigtime coz ur connecting to their internet settings. i think they also hav wap settings bt i dnt think it works with msn msgr or agile. :cry:

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ngr2001
Richard thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a mpx200 with WM2002 unlocked on t-mobile. Im running the newest version of Agile on 4.99 tzones plan without any problems except for one. When people send me an IM i sometimes get an SMS notice from AOL saying i got a message on AIM. I pay 5c an SMS so this is really anoying and I need this to stop soon.

Any ideas as to how I can stop this from happening.

Thanks.