Guest midnight

[6]modaco2_minback.jpg

File Name :: MoDaCo 2

Author :: midnight

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

CAB format

2 versions of the homescreen: Simple (less info, more graphics) and Full (more info, less graphics)

Skinned screens include:

Startup/Shutdown Screens

Error Screens

Programs Menu

Windows Media Player

Comments

Follow up to the successfull and official MoDaCo homescreen. Please reboot phone after installation.

Updated Mon, Jan 10 2005 11:09 pm

View File

ooh, I'm loving that colour scheme, & the graphic lines - especially on progs menu!! V. swish! 8)

But, I only got one version, which seems to only have message count & profile - what about the other version with more info & less graphics??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chauhan_vijay

Hey

Great skin but why do parts of the menu remain in white and not the modaco blue colour. Example of this is when replying ot or sending a message; the to, cc, and subj field are "highlighted" in white!

Is this a problem with my skin/phone or is it a general feature of the skin?

Thanks

Vijay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest mfioble

Very nice skin, nice lines. Everything appeared to work fine on my mpx200. It appeared a little too dark on my phone though and some things were tough to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest duarte.teixeira

Hy

About MoDaCo2 Minimal:

Is is a shame such a nice theme doesnt have on the homescreen the indications for the MRU.

Maybe it could be placed on the 2 little lines on top of the SMS indicators. This is just a simple constructive opinion from a MoDaCo2 Minimal Theme user :wink:

Congratulations to the author

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest willieturnip

i dont know what these people are talking about...red indeed..it is on the really detailed one..but the simple version looke just sooo much btr...well done midnight..another fantastic piece of work

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.