Category :: Other

Description ::

Name

Neostream-Minimal

Author

Encece (based on homescreen by kl1wdr)

AlienDude provided by character from http://www.neostream.com

Features

HomescreenOnly Skin with an added 'Hidden' Links screen at bottom of screen which will work on any phone with the included shortcut plugin by RemyJ. Also includes Alarm Plugin by RichieM.

Comments

Added this since there has been some interest in it lately. I'm a bit behind the times on CABs and Extra Screens...maybe in the future.

Homescreen = Neostream3

Background = Default

Scheme = Default

Add all files to you IPSMApplication DataHome directory. Restart your phone if you didnt have the Alarm Plugin or RemyJ Shortcut plugin installed yet.

Updated Mon, Jan 10 2005 11:10 pm

View File

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickcornaglia

Updated to include Alarm Plugin as well as Shortcut versions for Orange phones and AT&T (MPx200) phones. Also added Voicemail Count.

Fixed the missed calls plugin. After restarting your phone it will not show a number (even a 0) until you miss your first call.

Guest dwlewisii

How do you get the alarm plugin to work? apologies if Im asking a dumn question...its the texas blood in me...by the by...thanks for all the postings peoples, they really helped..(ie, reg hack)

Dan

Guest dwlewisii

thanks! that may be what I was missing. I have downloaded, and when I get my spv 100 phone tomorrow, I'll try it.

fyi, I traded my att motorola mpv200 phone for the spv100, I cant wait to get it...from my understanding I should be able to run it on at&t's network here...but this belongs in another forum.

thanks to all my european bros (and american ones too) for all the info you have shared on this website!!!

Dan

Great slick skin. I took the main home screen and modified it some more to give little mono-icons next to the network operator, time/date, profile, missed calls and alarm. :lol:

i also inverted the voice mail icon to be the same as the standard icon, and the button on the SPV :wink:

I'd post it here but i don't know how to do an attachment :D

Guest nickcornaglia
Whats different in the two versions u have postede??

"UPDATE: Now Includes Alarm plugin and a Hidden Links version for Orange Phones and one for ATT Phones. Also added Voicemail Count."

Orange phones and ATT phones have a shortcut plugin created by the operators specific to their own phones. Scrolling down to the bottom of the screen past the last visible plugin and clicking on the action key will open an IE screen with links to different websites (that you can define by editing the neolinks.html file included in the zip. (see right screenshot)

If you have an Orange Phone (spv, e100, e200) the use the Orange Version.

If you have an ATT MPx200 then use the ATT version.

Both versions work on any other phone but the Shortcut to the links wont function as the plugin does not exist.

I like it! I just put it on my phone... We'll see how long I keep this one... I just wanted to add the room(location) to the calendar plugin... Other than that it has everything I need... The text is one font smaller than I usually like though... but I like it overall!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest nickcornaglia

Changed the download in first post. The shortcut to the links page will work on all phones if you install the free Generic Shortcut Plugin by RemyJ (included).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.