NeoStream-Minimal

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest wookieloou

great thanks! are plugins centralized anywhere? i see them scattered from threat to thread, would be nice to install a lot of them in one shot

ok i've installed the alarm plugin twice now, both with reboots. it still just takes me to bt options...

Guest nickcornaglia

I didnt write the plugin. RichieM did. And I dont think he has any plans to re-write it as he has been asked many times. But you never know.

• 3 months later...
Guest jazzmofo
"UPDATE: Now Includes Alarm plugin and a Hidden Links version for Orange Phones and one for ATT Phones. Also added Voicemail Count."

Both the AM and PM notation do not work, could you make ik a 24 h notation instead? PS also the Missed calls: does not show a number, when it should show 0.

I love this one the best, and I've seen a lot! So if you could update this tiny issues, I would be very greatfull! I am using the SPV C500.

[edit]Sorry for the questions, I should learn to read :roll: [/edit]

Edited by jazzmofo

• 6 months later...
Guest Br1an_g

hi,

dont think this has been covered, but when i get a voicemail, i get a strange number on the voicemail area next to the txt indicators.

e.g. 429838746 or something..

is this fixable?

• 1 month later...
hi,

dont think this has been covered, but when i get a voicemail, i get a strange number on the voicemail area next to the txt indicators.

e.g. 429838746 or something..

is this fixable?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey all.. i know its been asked already in this thread.. absolutely loving this theme, but cant get the alarm details to show either..

Have put the alarm plugin in several places and installed etc..

One thing i dont get is where you have a directory called "ISPM" ? what does that mean?

I have created the following directory \\Storage\IPSM\Application Data\home and placed the alarm plugin in there and several restarts etc but no joy..

Anyone point me in the right direction please?

Also how easy would it be to add a line displaying the total percent of battery left? that would make this skin top on my list :o

Edited by Gomezie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.