Agile Messenger - IT WORKS ON ORANGE!

Guest PaulOBrien

I am struggling with this now...any help please. I have had the latest version (as on first post) working fine on pass-through, but unable to connect on gprs. I think i may have changed some settings. I have changed them back to how www.coolsmartphone.com suggests in one of thier pages. Any ideas what the correct settings should be. I am on de-certified orange spv.

Thanks

TAGS

Guest JampoTT

ok managed to get spv working with my work computer. downloaded the file at the start of this thread, it uninstalled my existing version, installed the new one, and it works fine...... :)

its great. I like the fact you can get it to vibrate when a new message arrives even though the window is in focus.... very handy instead of having to keep looking at the window to check for replies in slow conversations!

Guest nickfezz

desperate for this to work, but keep getting the same message while installing "installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions, please contact service provider

Hi,

I am new to this sort of stuff, but when I ran the application, the screen told me to look onto my phone to see if there is anything else but my screen shown nothing, could some pls help me, thanks.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Search for SMS2Mail, then set ActiveSync to Sync your inbox.

To install Agile, download the zip, run the exe, follow the instructions on the phone.

:?: I installed the new Agile Messenger of this site, it's kinda working now, but not so well. I only see 18 contacts and they are all offline, it doesn't display all my contacts, not even the ones who are online!

Can you please help me Paul or somebody?

Greetz,

DG :?

Guest ArtyCarl

Anyone who has tried to hold a short conversation on AOL's messenger via their mobile and WAP will know this is a killer app.

Tried it last night and again today on the move and it worked faultlessly each time.

It does have a data counter to show sent and received bytes and if that is accurate it doesn't make a huge hole in your gprs bundle.

Brilliant!

I can't log on my users at all...

it's just saying: Connecting to master server...

I thought it was because it was the first time i used it, and it would take a little more time, but when i had waited an hour, and it still had not logged on, i concluded that is was not working correctly !

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

It hangs on that screen for me occasionally, it was also crashing out from it earlier too. A softreset and manual connection to GPRS seemed to make it a little happier though.

I have the same problem as DBG and Monolithix.

Program runs beautifully, but it doesn't show all my contacts, offline or online... Of the 90 contacts I have it only shows 4 !!!

What is this problem ?

:cry: Monotholix, I restarted it a hundred times, but I still have the same problem bro, can any body help me (and the others who have this problem)???

Greetz again,

DG

P.S. Does anybody know if there's a free Routeplanner for Europe available for Smartphone 2002?

I installed Agile Messenger a couple of days ago and it's works great... however after being 'connected' for a couple of hours the traffic counter showed 17 MBytes received!! I wasn't even actually having any conversations. Surely this can't be accurate?

How are other people getting on with the built in traffic counter?

Guest zeta101

The messenger only shows about 20 of my contacts, and most of those are offline. The people who are online can see me though and if they talk to me then they appear on my list...

hope this gets fixed soon

oh and it would be nice if the contacts name would appear instead of thier email too...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.