Pinoy Photo Album -- share your (SAP) photos here!

Guest matanglawin

Guest Simon Desser

the SAP takes nice photos with sufficient lighting...care to share/post some yourself? :wink:

I agree, even IF they were taken with a SAP camera, (which I don't believe) they've certainly been edited on a computer, look at the file sizes, 60K for a 352 x 240 picture :shock: I don't think so :shock:

Guest matanglawin
I agree, even IF they were taken with a SAP camera, (which I don't believe) they've certainly been edited on a computer, look at the file sizes, 60K for a 352 x 240 picture :shock:  I don't think so :shock:

@simon

The photos above were INDEED TAKEN with a SAP camera. I however, shrunk it from 640x480 to 320x240 (not 352x240) so as not to take too much screen space. If you care to review my first post, I specifically noted: "limit image size to 320x240". NO IMAGE ENHANCEMENT HERE! What will I gain by doing that? All I want is to start a thread where we Pinoys can share photos. If it would make you happy, I'll edit the original post and indicate that the photos were resized from 640x480 to 320x240. :|

@*

I PMd grifter earlier and consulted if a thread like this could be initiated...

Now if some of you suspect deceit here, I respectfully request the moderators to delete this thread. (I am personally reporting this to the moderators...now) :)

Guest Simon Desser
@simon

The photos above were INDEED TAKEN with a SAP camera. I however, shrunk it from 640x480 to 320x240 (not 352x240) so as not to take too much screen space.  If you care to review my first post, I specifically noted: "limit image size to 320x240". NO IMAGE ENHANCEMENT HERE!  What will I gain by doing that? All I want is to start a thread where we Pinoys can share photos. If it would make you happy, I'll edit the original post and indicate that the photos were resized from 640x480 to 320x240. :| 

@*

I PMd grifter earlier and consulted if a thread like this could be initiated... 

Now if some of you suspect deceit here, I respectfully request the moderators to delete this thread.  (I am personally reporting this to the moderators...now) :(

Sorry, I don't know where I got 352 pixels from, I meant 320 :oops:

I'd LOVE to see the original pics before they were resized - not that I don't believe you, it's just that I've NEVER managed to get pictures that good, and with that much contrast from my SAP camera :?

I didn't mean to cause offense, take it as a compliment that your pictures are SO GOOD that people had doubts :)

Guest spv_dman

matanglawin wrote

"the SAP takes nice photos with sufficient lighting..."

I agree. :wink:

The SAP might not be comparable to a digital cam in terms of quality. But for a phone cam, well it deserves some credit =D> =D> =D>

andre.jpg

Guest S-Syndrome

@jasin14

are you the same jasin14 that I know? If you are, I guess you will recognize my nick. :)

@everyone

compare to my wife's N3650 the HTC Tanager seems to eat up a bit more space with the same resolution. I will try to post picture from both unit here ASAP for you guys to compare and maybe teach newbie like a bit about digital photography.

As for my standard of ASAP, hehehe jasin14 (if he is the one I know) should know better, it's a very lucky thing that I am not late on my own wedding. :(

Guest S-Syndrome

I agree, even IF they were taken with a SAP camera, (which I don't believe) they've certainly been edited on a computer, look at the file sizes, 60K for a 352 x 240 picture :shock: I don't think so :shock:

Why? But as my previous post have point out, my wife's N3650 take photo at 480X320 having file size of 56 +/- kb and when I transfer it to my palm it is about 65 +/- kb. Which made the 320X240 jpeg posted above very normal in term of file size. Well, very normal at least in my untrained eyes. :)

Anyone care to enlighten us?

Guest spv_dman
@honeytel 

wow, cute naman. wala pic na magkasama kayo?

bakit parang nakasimangot yung pusa?galit ata!

Pinag-iinteresan daw nyo kasi ang amo nya :)