Latest updates on the SAP2 / Voyager launch

Guest Norbert Aquende

Guest dobby_gobby_man

sorry guys... tumawag ulit ako yesterday sa *888 at nagtanong ulit ako ng info bout yung SAP2. wala pa daw mabibiling SAP2 na prepaid. lahat postpaid daw muna...

kakainis nga kasi wrong info yung binigay sakin nung lalakeng nakausap ko noon. pero yung ibang nakalagay sa post ko e tama.

Guest mortenharkett722
sap2 compatible with ppc -i switch sdcards between the sap2 and xda2 -dont know much about midi

Pde bang gamitin ang SAP2 as modem for PPC thru IR or BT? Ang SAP kasi ayaw gumana.

Guest pyke

Pde bang gamitin ang SAP2 as modem for PPC thru IR or BT? Ang SAP kasi ayaw gumana.

for damn sure, you can.i can use the SAP 1 as an infrared modem for my pocketpc.you just have to configure your pocketpc to work with your sap when accessing the internet.

Guest matanglawin
Galing ako sa Smart kahapon. Free ang voyager sa retention plan ng 1800. U will add 4T+ kung 800. you must have at most 6 months left for the plan to avail the retention plan.

sa plan 1335 kaya magkanong idadagdag para ma-avail ang SAP2 sa retention plan :?:

baka po alam n'yo...paki-share naman po sa amin ng info. :D

Guest pong

hi peeps!

i just got my voyager last saturday!my trusty and 'older' tanager now belongs to my wife. its a great phone and delivers what i personally expected! here are some of my thoughts: (not in any particular order)

1.the camera is astounding! compared it to my friends n6600 and the quality is comparable, if not, even better.

2.the keypads are nice to the touch plus the blue keypad lights!

3.the phone is powerd by a TI 132 mhz processor, pleasingly quick response!

4.supports wma as ringtone, but not as any other tone.

5.also supports midi files(although i really dnt mind not having this as i use wav and wma files anyway!)

6.the joystick is a big improvement, although it can be improvd by making it less slippy and more grippy!

7.the built-in ROM software is great, but can be improved. like the inclusion of an ebook reader, video and image editor.

8.love the same solid and simple look of the spv!

9.the menus are still unlike symbian os icons, but ive gotten used to it!

10.hav not tested bluetooth's functionality, thus hav no comment to date.

11.one inconvenience for me is that d ROM stops reading the SD card after a few minutes(wil measure how long b4 this happens) and u have to reinsert d card to let the ROM read it again. this means if u hav apps, games and ringtones u want to access, u nid to reinsert the card. btw, mr.magoo developed a very useful app to let u control when u want to start and stop the ROM frm reading the SD card. the good thing bout this bug is that it saves a few hours of batt life, since we dont use all the SD card based apps all the time. but i suggest u put ur tones in the internal storage which is about 32mb.

12.not all apps and games work with the nifty, fast windows mobile 2003! once developers offer more wm2003 based apps and games, it should be interesting!

my verdict... the voyager is worth the wait! go get it and enjoy!

sidenote: if i had the money, i would have gotten the xda2, which features the robust intel xscale 400mhz processor! but in hindsight, i prefer the voyager since i prefer the compact power it provides!

Posted from my Voyager!

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@pong

re number 11 observation, have you tried 'Beersoft's keep your sdcard working in your e200' app?

nasa Software-Application section ng modaco.

Posted from my SmartPhone

Guest pyke

mortenharket,

i guess,but i cant confirm dahil never pa ko gumamit ng palm.i have an ofcmate who has a palm zire 72.he can surf via bluetooth thru a bluetooth modem.ewan ko lang pa IR.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest mortenharkett722
sa plan 1335 kaya magkanong idadagdag para ma-avail ang SAP2 sa retention plan  

baka po alam n'yo...paki-share naman po sa amin ng info.

Ang andun lang ksi sa binigay sa akin ay para sa 1200 abd 1800. At para yun sa mga new subscription. Ang sa retention plan wala pa.

Guest pyke
@dino

you need to add 8,800 pesos and your contract must only have 6 months or less left on it.

wakanga!ang uutak talaga ng smart.

Mas type ko na yata yun SPV C500 iba ang dating eh. I'm not sure though if it has a camera but I don't care; I don't use it naman eh.

Guest dinoalbert
@dino

you need to add 8,800 pesos and your contract must only have 6 months or less left on it.

@doc, salamat sa reply.

I also called up CS and I was told that for both existing plans 800 and 1300 pareho...if you want the Voyager but you are 18 months or more na sa contract mo, you need to add P4,900+....pag less than 18 months pa lang, P6,900+ ang dagdag. So siguro on October, bebenta ko na SAP ko ng P4,900? hehe

But that promo daw is until this June 19 lang....they dont have any idea yet kung magkano after that...I assume mas SPAMba??? Sana nga. Kase naka-15 months palang ako ngayon....3 more months pa!!!! By the time maka-18 months na ako...sana mas mura na :cry:

kaya lang makakatiis kaya ako nun....3 months pa! hehe

Guest mortenharkett722

Totoo kayang mas mabilis na ang Voyager? Kso baka di naman compatible ang IR sa Palm. Ano kaya ko BT na Voyager compatible naman sa ibang devices like Palm?

Guest ecorche

so meaning b nyan pag sa prepaid, lyk me, cash din para to have d voyager? wala bang swaping? 4 prepaid?

Guest dinoalbert

walang swapping sa prepaid....kahit sa postpaid walang swapping eh...you need to add cash....well, swapping plus cash :D

mahirap naman yata mangyari yang swapping kse mas mataas naman talaga ng value ng Voyager kesa Tanager.

Guest ecorche

ok, guys im planing to apply 4 postpaid, wat b ang requirement to avail yung free voyager? kakaloka pala ang sap,

Guest dobby_gobby_man

credit card and any billing statement na meron ka tapos iccheck muna yung card mo / account kung ok tapos ayun ok na! simple

Guest chibako

ako maghihintay pa hanggang january para ma-avail ko yang voyager.... nakakaingit naman yung mga naka voyager... drooool tlaga! :D

@dino,

sana nga pre, by the 3rd quarter or early next year maSPAM na price ng voyager.... hehehe just hoping.... :D

Guest ppcsurfr

Yipee... I hope totoo na ita... Pinoy Windows Mobie will ahve the Voyager for Mobile Pilipinas 2004.

Pinoy WIndows Mobile will demo the Voyager on that event...

Carlo