Thanks 4 helping @ the O2 XDA II booth (photos)

Guest ppcsurfr

Guest ppcsurfr

Guys, I need volunteers for the November 25 launch of MS Office where PinoyPocektPC/PinoySmartphone will have a booth.

An XDA II will be raffled off in that event.

It will be at Makati Sangri-La on te 25th of Nov.

Please PM me if you can help.

Also another thing is the Pragmatix Technology Fair in Ateneo... I might need volunteers also.

Thanks.

Carlo

@sir Carlo

these are the people showing their interest to volunteer. may bayad ba kami sa entrance? :lol:

Could you give us a brief background kung ano ang magiging role namin doon as a volunteer?

adi116

sweetyls

rodnav

JDimeRolla10

pyke

tazh_fave

Guest Norbert Aquende
Could you give us a brief background kung ano ang magiging role namin doon as a volunteer?

We need people to help out with the booth by showing off what your smartphones can do. Parang Show & tell lang to impress the guests and para marealize nila how powerful the phone is, especially if ur a microsoft office user lalo na kung outlook/exchange user ka.

Suggestion lang na if u wanna join the raffle, register kayo sa launch sa website ng microsoft sa microsoft.com/philippines

I've checked the details re: the XDA launch:

DATE: November 25, 2003

VENUE: Rizal Ballroom, Makati Shangri-la

TIME: 8 AM to 5PM - i thought after office pa... di yata ako pwede ng 8 am to 5 pm... :shock:

Guest chibako

malamang punta din ako... XDA II yun! baka sakaling ako mabunot e. hehehe :) may event din kaming sinalihan at the same day sa mandarin naman. " Cyberpress 2nd Annual IT Forum: Philippine Wireless Future Unleashed "

iwan ko yung sa mandarin, punta na lang ako sa shang! hehehehe! :lol: ;) :(

Guest Norbert Aquende
malamang punta din ako... XDA II  " Cyberpress 2nd Annual IT Forum:  Philippine Wireless Future Unleashed "

iwan ko yung sa mandarin, punta na lang ako sa shang! hehehehe! :lol:  ;)  :(

By invitation ba yung Cyberpress forum? Ano topics and speakers nila?

Guest ppcsurfr

Thanks so much for helping out at the O2 XDA II booth. I know it would have been more fun if the PinoyPocketPC/PinoySmartphone booth was beside the O2 booth, but since that was how it was arranged without us knowing... we had to make the most of it.

None the less, it was a wonderful event with you guys helping out at the booth!!!

Christina appreciated your presence so much and is hopeful that when they ome back for another event, she can count on you to give a little assistance.

We greatly appreciate your assistance and hopefully, we can work further on up coming events... we have some coming up soon...

Thank you so much!

Carlo

Guest Norbert Aquende

Thanks to everyone who helped us out! Your help really meant a lot to us.

Im still wiping the drool off my face from looking at... the O2 XDA II :twisted:

grabe, ang payat talaga... ang ganda ng body... cute interFACE ng XDA II