Guest midnight

[191]Reload_2_Ice.gif

File Name :: Reload 2 Ice

Author :: midnight

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

CAB format

2 Homescreens (one with appointments that only show when selected, and one that has the appointments permanently showing, select either of these in settings>home screen)

Skinned screens include:

Startup/Shutdown Screens

Error Screens

Programs Menu

Windows Media Player (now works on wm2k3)

NEW: MPx200 LCD image

Comments

Frozen version of the Reload 2 theme.

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 12:06 pm

View File

Guest mavisdavis

:lol: It looks ace on the E200 mate..

Keep it up. start up and shut down screens both work. no hangups or stalls to speak of.

Ace it'll be on my phone for a while..

Cheers :wink:

Guest midnight

golorak, if you cant unlock OTA, try the minimal version, doesnt include the extra screens, but at least the main homescreen is skinned :lol:

if you have any probs with that cab let me know, but it should be ok (not been able to test these fully with mpx200 or E200 cos i dont own either :D)

Guest goldorak

excuse me midnight:

my spv e 200 is developers version maybe many home screen in cab version or hme version don't work in my phone..where is the problem?? :oops:

Guest midnight

like i said, you need to unlock OTA, standard prompt unlock is not good enough because the e200's HKLM is still locked. The OTA unlock removes this lock aswell so that homescreens with extra screens skinned install.

Guest goldorak

We are currently working on providing an unlock/lock process for the SPV E200 which will be coming soon.

this is the message in the ota unlock link...maybe i don't understaind ...my e200 is for developers!.... :roll:

Guest hecatae

nice. quick query, is the PIE meant to be blue or white as default. and could you change the microsoft windows flag to something that suits the skin ? Posted from my SmartPhone!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.