Pocket PC 2003 Bliss Style

Guest AdrianFRST

last question... I hope! on the mpx 200 the date and the time cover each other, I think for a matter of screen size once again. I can't write html.

how can I move the hour to a lower line?!? thank you very much for your support!

i too have this problem with my mpx200

Guest brices21

I think you guys are having trouble because you are using a long date format. Like "Tuesday February 3 2004" and then the time.

I would suggest changing the format to a shorter form (for the time being). Settings > Regional Setting > Long Date Style.

I changed mine to "February 03, 2004" and no more overlay.

How would we edit the xml to allow 2 lines for date and time? Maybe seperate the 2 on seperate lines or something...

BTW: Thanks for the skin... It, ummm, yeah, it, RULES!!!!!!!

:lol:

--brice

**EDIT**

I think I found where this can be edited in the xml... At least you can change the date "mode" to short, or the time "mode" to 12. Not too sure how to put it on 2 lines... Just look at the 3rd plugin line in the xml between the "clock" tags.

And Adrian, here is the screenshot...

ss002.bmp

Guest brices21

If you don't mind a short style date and 12 hour clock, here is what I have between the clock tags...

<date font-weight="600" mode="short" x="20"/>

<time font-weight="600" mode="12" halign="right"/>

Screenshot like this: ss000.bmp

I'm sure AdrianFRST has some better ideas though...

--brice

Guest AdrianFRST

Ahh...

My date shows at 04 February 2004 and always has done since I made the screen. I can't remember if I altered the date in the settings or not.

It's possible that it defaults to long on the MPX and short on the SPV I guess?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AdrianFRST

The icons are on the wallpaper, so if you're not using the wallpaper that came with the screen or one intended for it you won't see them or the separating lines.

I hope to fix this in the next version but it doesn't appear to be that simple a thing to do.

Hi Guys ,

Sorry new to Smartphone. I have a MPX200 and just installed these skins , they are excellent !!! Thanks to the developer. Read a lot of the posts and I wish to have white text. I have gone through the Colour schemes on my phone but they all have default black text. Is there somewhere I can download colour schemes or is there a way to change the text to white.

Thanks in advance

Guest AdrianFRST

Phonesmarts,

Good idea! I think I might replace the carrier plugin with tasks, as you can generally remember what network you're on (I should hope!) and you can see the status by looking at signal strength.

wardys,

White text scheme: http://www.expure.com/spv/ppc2003_white.scheme.xml

This was posted in another topic along with a load of new backgrounds http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=102154

Guest chris_reboot

That's so cool!

Please can you tell me what the XML would be to change the text on the homescreen to black?

is it or is the wrong tag?

Or do I need some other Colour sceme loading on?

I currently have the MPx200 scemes: Luna, Black, Default, Orange and mint.

If I change to Black, it also changes the top bars, whereas I just want the homescreen text to change.

thanks. :?

Hi Adrian,

I really like the work you've done here, it looks great!

Is it possible to get a copy of some of the background images, but without the icons? I'm especially interested in the one with the Windows Logo at the lower right. I'd like to use it as a background image for my own layouts.

Best Regards. Jay

Hello all again,

:) Great Skins Thanks !! :D I have now loaded the 2002 xml version and I now have this problem the Line SMS:(0) Email:(0) Voice:(0) now covers the mail icon and is constantly in bold . I'm using an MPX200 has anyone else had this and resolved it, if so can you help me. I'm no techie and I have played with the XML file in word but only changed it to Short date format.

Thanks in Advance

Guest hilaireg
Hello all again,

:) Great Skins Thanks !!  :D  I have now loaded the 2002 xml version and I now have this problem  the Line   SMS:(0) Email:(0) Voice:(0) now covers the mail icon and is constantly in bold . I'm using an MPX200 has anyone else had this and resolved it, if so can you help me. I'm no techie and I have played with the XML file in word but only changed it to Short date format.

Thanks in Advance

Hi All,

Having the same problem. Also, it looks like the following file is missing:

ppc2003_iconbar_bg.jpg

As a result, the icons on the top bar (ie. where battery, signal, GPRS, etc.) are overwriting parts of the Windows Flag Logo (left side)

HilaireG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrdanne

Great plugin, however I discovered that the missed call line on the homescreen does not appear when missed call has been recieved.

The problem is that there is a space on the 8:th line from the bottom.

It looks like this:

<plugin clsid="{0BA8ABB8-1F1D-417f-88C6-DA8530E2E7A6} " name="missedcalls" height="20">
It should look like this:
<plugin clsid="{0BA8ABB8-1F1D-417f-88C6-DA8530E2E7A6}" name="missedcalls" height="20">

The difference is after the } sign.

So now it works on my phone.

Regards Daniel

Guest mrdanne

Hello again.

Maybe my previous message could be a litte bit clearer :roll:

I have made an other change now :-) (hope this is ok with AdrianFRST).

My cell subscriber does not support Voice Mail counter on the home screen, so I replaced it with MMS instead:

<plugin clsid="{2F930BF0-6FE9-4a53-9E17-88E9247BAB48}" name="msgcount" height="20">

<label x="20">

<text lang="0x0409">SMS: (<unreadSMS/>) Email: (<unreadEmail/>) Voice: (<unreadVMail/>)</text>

</label>

</plugin>
With
<plugin clsid="{FC0658FA-388E-45d3-9C23-957496F4775B}" name="msgcount" height="20">

<label x="20">

<text lang="0x0409">SMS: (<unreadSMS/>) Email: (<unreadEmail/>) MMS: (<unreadMMS/>)</text>

</label>

</plugin>

Regards Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
Guest muzzio_giovanni

Hi and congratulation for the great work i've got a little problem : the line for sms email and mms counter are covers the relative icon.They aren't near it so how i can solve the problem?

Have you prepared some background image of longhorn?

thank you for help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrdanne

Hello. I really like this home screen, so I have made some changes in it to work with MMS, and without cover anything. But it only works with E-mails and MMS in the same counter when using highlighted text :? . The color of the highlighted text is set to white, and the MRU to dark blue, can be changed if wanted.

Here are some Longhorn backgrounds

/Daniel

PPC 2003.JPG

ppc2003_bliss.home.zip

• 4 weeks later...
Guest stevo_knuckles

Sorry for asking a complete noob question but I want to install this on my spv e100. I have only had it for two weeks so really not sure on how to do this but I see that there is an xml file to make it compatible for 2002. Is it as simple as swapping this one for the one thats already in the file?

Cheers Steve

EDIT ok sussed it out myself .. quite easy when you think about it. Read read and read some more and it all becomes clear :)

• 1 month later...
Guest hizad

I am using O2 Xphone and i would like to have the SMS, MMS and Email on the same line like you did but i cannnot get the MMS counter to work. Is it because of different plugin CLSID

This is what i extracted from Window Default homescreen

Appreciate your help and expert opinion. Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.