Futurama 1.2

Guest blade001

Guest bigmak

Futurama 1.2 is great! But I still have one questions: How can I uninstall it completely? I tried but as result I still had the Nibbler pic in my start menu. And when I change homescreen (I'm a newbie, I'm trying to do thing) some wallpapers are still present (Speaker for example). How is it possible to change that?

Thanks

The Bigmak

Guest Brody

To totally delete a homescren uninstall it by using "Remove Programs" in Settings. Then soft reset (restart) your phone and they'll be gone!

Guest Disco Stu
Futurama 1.2 is great! But I still have one questions: How can I uninstall it completely? I tried but as result I still had the Nibbler pic in my start menu. And when I change http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen (I'm a newbie, I'm trying to do thing) some wallpapers are still present (Speaker for example). How is it possible to change that?

Thanks  

The Bigmak

Don't forget to remove SmartTweak too, as this is what installed the extra screens.

Guest Stomski

That is one seriously good skin.

Any Motorola MPx200 users out there that want some external LCD Futurama related images, I've done some (attached). They could probably be touched up a lot to make them clearer as I've left it down to Photoshop.

To find out how to set these up to your openflip LCD display, check here.

futuramaLCD.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quacka

I have a problem with the sms mms and email notification on the home screen. It seems to be out of place and overlaps each otehr starting from the left. ANyway to fix this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest manocheese

This is a great skin, I've been using it for weeks. Any chance of a version for Pocket PC? If not can I just use the pics from this to make my own? I'm not talented enough to do my own from scratch.

Guest blade001

ok guys been away for a while. quite surprise to see people are still using the skin. will be working on different versions soon. keep checking. thanks again.

Guest shadieb

Any chance of the family guy skin coming along Blade? Really looking forward to that one. Still been using the Futurama one since its release :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yusuf7777

i downloaded n installed the non orange verion of the skin

my sms count on the homescreen remains on 4 i tried restarting the phone but doesnt affect.. does anyone know how i can put it back to 0.

thx..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chimpanzee

Great skin. The best i've seen.

Only one problem: When i'm scrolling through my contacts i can't see the end of some people's names because of the light text colour. Any chance of changing the font colour/bg colour to a dark orange to make it clearer.

I can't wait for the Family Guy theme. Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Blade, absolutely kick a$$ skin. Truly the best I've seen. Let me tell ya, after browsing skins from page to page, I did not hesitate to download and immediately install this one! :P

I'm currently modifying/creating my own futurama graphics to replace some of your provided futurama graphics (im a futurama nut myself) to give it a nice blue feel to it, dont get me wrong, the orange is nice, but blue is more my style.

With your permission, I can release it when its done. Keep in mind, it will have your xml coding, and functionality... just the graphics will be different.

To give you a sample (and anyone else who might be curious)... These are a couple of screenies... By the way, they're all w.i.p.

missedphone.jpg

homescreen2.jpg

Its not the phone, its in the XML code...

I can tell you how to fix it, but I have to warn ya, it will not properly fit in the black box after the change.

When you switch it to 12 hour time, it will also display AM or PM (making the needed area wider).

If you are keen... This is what you have to do... Its not complicated at all, nor does it take long, 2 minutes and your done.

(Just takes a while for me to explain it through text... so have a quick read.)

With your computer, Browse on your phone to:(using active sync)

StorageApplication DataHome

and copy the "Futurama_1.2.home.xml" to your desktop or wherever.

Then open the xml file (with notepad is sufficient) , and just look for the lines under clocl (misspelled clock):

Change the mode="24" to mode="12"

You may have to reduce the width, height, and position of the clock once you give it the 12 hour mode read...

Save the file, exit out of notepad.

Once you've done that, just overwrite the file on your phone with the new one you've just finished editing with notepad off your computer.

To enable seeing the changes, you must (on the phone) do:

Start > Settings > Home Screen >

From there, change to ANY OTHER homescreen (not futurama)... because in the end, we're going to do this step again selecting futurama again.

Once the new homescreen is in place, do it again, but this time selecting the futurama homescreen (it will automatically be in the list of homescreens you can select)

Hoped that helped...

Guest x2c4u

thanks for the help Ndev! much appreciated.

i played around the widths, it didn't help much. so i decided to put the font size down. it fits in perfect!

here is the stuff i modified in case anyone wants to do the same.

also yea i increased the date font size by one.

Sorry guys, theres the screen shot. Please let me know your opinions. Thanks

family_guy.jpg

THAT is the most awesome skin i have ever seen, the futurama skin is great to, but this one is: 8)

Maybe it's becuse I'm a huge family guy fan, dunno, but I hope to download that skin someday =D>

Guest blade001

For upcoming Family Guy skin, have a look at this.

Since I am having all this difficulties (Presuming that you have looked at the above link) if any one wants to help me with testing the 1st one on their phone then please let me know. I will be happy to send you a copy of it. Thanks again everyone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.