4. cut the shortcut (ctrl-x sorry)

5. paste into IPSMWindowsStart MenuGames

6. On spv goto Programs/games

7. Hey presto ready to play

1- reloads

2- quit game

Enjoy

Guest Shire29

Ooooops, that link wasn't there last night ?

Managed to download these from another post on the forum. Good fun games, we need more of this stuff.....

Thanks for sharing..

Cheers, Shire

Help! I haven't got my docking station with me at work. I've tried downloading Invasion to my phone direct. Why won't it work. I've tried following the above link and get to the Download stage but phnoe says file not viewable. Any clues.

Is it better to e-mail it to my phone. I've tried e-mailing it from my office computer but the e-mail is blocked. If this works can someone please e-mail it to me?

Cheers.

Dan

Guest chrishoo5

great.... all done... apart from the fact that i accidentaly put the file and not a shortcut to it in my games folder.. and now i can't get rid of it ?... it say it's protected..?.. any ideas?

Guest spacemonkey
Help! I haven't got my docking station with me at work. I've tried downloading Invasion to my phone direct. Why won't it work. I've tried following the above link and get to the Download stage but phnoe says file not viewable. Any clues.

Is it better to e-mail it to my phone. I've tried e-mailing it from my office computer but the e-mail is blocked. If this works can someone please e-mail it to me?

Cheers.

Dan

I had the same problem (had to wait till I got home). Emailing might work. Apparently if you get an email with an attachment it stores it somewhere on the phone as xxxx.ATT or something. If you email it to yourself and then use all explorer to rename this file you should be in business.

There was an extensive post about email attachments this morning, maybe in Customisations? Search for it anyway.

chrishoo5, This happened to me, I put it in the accessories folder first, thinking that I would have to run it as an install file, but it just runs from there without installing. When I tried to move it I got the same error. You can however cut and paste it from one folder to another through active sync without any problem.

Kevlar

Apparently if you get an email with an attachment it stores it somewhere on the phone as xxxx.ATT or something

How to save the attached file of an Email?

a.) Send your game.exe by Email from your PC at work.

b.) Receive your email in the SPV Inbox and completely download the attached file.

c.) Launch ALL-Explorer, go to ipsmmapiattachments and rename the xxxxx.att file by game.exe

d.) Now you just need to move your file in the folder of your choice.

CU :D

Guest Danlance

Cool - seems to work ok...

Couldn't see any way to teurn sound off though :D had to turn phone off as at work atm ...

It would be nice if silent really meant silent (as on nokias) - but i suppose that would be something for the game developers to implement...

Guest spacemonkey
1 = reload game

2 = quit

Or more specifically...

In Invasion

1 Restart

2 Quit

3 Fire

Left/Right start moving left or right

Down Stop moving

Up change weapon (you seem to get an extra weapon sometimes, maybe dropped by aliens) and this swaps to it such as double laser.

Joystick button Fire

For Water Man

1 Restart

2 Quit

3 Fire

Up/Down move up and down

Joystick button Fire.

Am I missing something or is Water Man really poo. You just seem to go up and down and shoot things... even the super weapon thing is rubbish, the game has no balance between playability and being genuinely challenging.

Invasion however is quit cool for a few minutes relief from my drab wretched life.

I just ' missed ' 2 calls while playing waterman. I don't know why, they just didn't get through. The caller said my phone was off ( later, obviously ), I had a signal because I was sat in my car, waiting for someone, and eventually gave up and rang them. They had called twice in the last 10 minutes while I was sat there.

Kevlar