Microsoft have released their 'My Xbox Live' application, previously only available on Windows Phone and iOS, for Android.
The application, which is a little light on features compared to other platforms, includes the ability to...
- View, manage, and message friends
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
- See your 3-D Avatar and customize it while on-the-go
- Access your recent activity and manage your Beacons
- Stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community via Spotlight
The free application requires an Xbox LIVE account to sign in and is available for most Android 2.2+ smartphones, with WGVA screen resolution or higher.
In use, it's very slick and has a decent amount of features for a first version. It feels a little strange though... the UI is extremely 'Windows Phone'y, but that aside the presentation (especially in the avatar customisation section) is top notch.
A sound first start Microsoft... :)
Grab it now from the Google Play Store.