Are you seeing "Camera Failed" on your Galaxy S7 / S7 Edge? It looks like there is an issue, as there often is super-early in the lifecycle of devices, where the camera can become unusable (and it's not fixed with a reboot either). Thankfully, it can be sorted without resorting to wiping your device. Here's how.
Follow these steps and you'll be back snapping again before you know it.
- Turn off your device completely.
- Hold down the home and volume up buttons, and tap the power button. Keep the home and volume up buttons held until the screen goes blue.
- Wait while it says 'Installing system update' (don't panic!).
- At the menu that appears on the black screen, use the volume buttons to select 'wipe cache partition' followed by the 'yes' option (select using the power button). Do NOT select wipe data (this will erase all your data!).
- Press the power button again to select 'reboot system now'.
That's it, your camera should now be working again.
Edited by PaulOBrien