Detailed on the official Archos support page, the changelog states...
- Google apps: new Honeycomb release 4 integrated. It contains the new Market (v3.1.7) that solves the issue of some Google accounts not being able to install applications.
- Power save: disable 3G USB host port by default
- Power: fix device sometimes not rebooting properly
- MTP: fix Video folder listed empty from host PC happening sometimes
- Audio: better volume management when a notification occurs during music playback
- Input method: disable switch to Arabic keyboard when Android default keyboard gets killed
Android Market does indeed seem to be fixed. I couldn't download/install Dolphin Browser before, now it got installed straight away. Nice. Still no return of vibrate functionality though! :(