Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About wardamaham

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah you have to go the PTA Official office and ask her the issue. They blocked all the unregistered mobile phones and you have to pay a little amount to unlock your phone. Don't change your sim's Your phone locked not your "sim card." In future pay your taxes PTA will not unlock your phones If you don't pay then your phone will be blocked.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.