Jump to content

andy_p2

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About andy_p2

  • Rank
    Newbie

Profile Information

  • Your Current Device(s)
    c500
  1. I checked a train times page and it docked me 40p from http://www.tesco.com/mobilenetwork/shop/?p...standardtariff: WAP over GPRS from 1.9.2005: £4 per Mb
  2. I've now set this up on ex-orange C500 and C600 phones, and they can both get to google from tesco's network. I followed Martin's steps verbatim, and it works fine. The connections are set up in different places on the two phones: C500 (Smartphone 2003 SE) Start | Settings | More... | Data Connections . . . Internet connection = Automatic . . . WAP connection = Tesco GPRS WAP . . . Menu | Edit Connections | Proxy Connections . . . . . . Tesco Proxy = set up according to Martin's instructions . . . Menu | Edit Connections | GPRS Connections . . . . . . Tesco GPRS WAP = set up according to Martin's instructions C600 (Windows Mobile 5) Start | Settings | Connections . . . GPRS . . . . . . Tesco GPRS WAP = set up according to Martin's instructions . . . Proxy . . . . . . Tesco Proxy = set up according to Martin's instructions To avoid 'proxy' problems you must set the browser to use the WAP proxy as its connection, set up the same way on both phones: Internet Explorer Menu | Options | Connections . . . Automatically detect settings = no . . . Select network = WAP network
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.