It's going to be even better when some kind soul fixes WiFi/BT, but just having a workable Android on this phone is awesome. Great job and big thanks to all involved! I love it. Just wondering.. What are the chances of eventually getting CM7? @Athlos, I tried to install to mystorage using auto-installer first (having manually created partitions), but it hung on the Android on OmniaII screen for me as well. Then I did it manually per most of the instructions in this thread: reformatted the partitions on my storage (1: FAT32 806MB, 2: EXT4 1024MB, 3: LINSWAP 128MB)reformatted the single partition on sdcard to FAT32 (1024 bytes clusters)unpacked cm_beta1.zip to the FAT32 partition on mystorageunpacked CM-6.1.1-B7610-Beta1.zip to the FAT32 partition on mystorage overwriting existing filesmanually unpacked the ext4.tar.gz to the ext4 partition on mystorage (in Ubuntu)opened /system/etc/fstab in gedit and edited it to the proper swap partition: mmcblk1p3changed the line in /init.rc that says mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p5 /storage to mount vfat /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /storage NO changes to /system/etc/vold.fstab (skip that step) Here's my startup.txt: Set kernel zImage Set ramsize 180*1024*1024 Set mtype 1626 Set ramaddr 0x50000000 Set kernelcrc 1 Set CMDLINE "rootdelay=2 root=/dev/mmcblk1p2 init=/init console=ttySAC2,115200 vmalloc=256M" setbitp 0x7F008808 5 1 pfw 0x7f005800 4 0x3 pfw 0x7f005804 4 0x805 pfw 0x7f005808 4 0x7 pfw 0x7f00580c 4 0x0 pfw 0x7f005828 4 0x11 pfw 0x7f00582c 4 0x80 boot Android on OmniaII screen doesn't take too long, but takes a while to get to the Touch the Android screenAfter booting a couple of times, I put the headsetfix update on FAT32 on mystorage Tried SDcard auto-installer before installing manually to mystorage and it worked like a charm btw!