You can try to flash Rom from SD.
1) Download any .bin Rom or download any official Rom for MT, and extract from there .bin file. For example, I download the last official rom, open it with archiver and found bin file in that path - OS_Acer_4.000.13.EMEA.GEN1_A23G_A.zip\acer EuuPacket Setup.msi\SourceDir\acer_EuuDownload_tool\acer_MergedOSFile\acer_MergedOSFile.bin
2) Create a new folder on the SD card. Name it: acer_ug. You must place bin file (from p.1) into the acer_ug folder you just created on the SD card.
3) Put the SD card back into the phone and power it off.
4) Power it on again by pressing the CAMERA, Volume DOWN and POWER BUTTON all together simultaneously. The phone will vibrate 3 times.
5) Let it work it's magic and flash the ROM. The phone will reboot when it is finished, but in my case it just turned off. If so, turn it back on again.