I've some problems installing this Cyanogenmod for my Liquid A1.
This is what i've done:
- Downloaded and installed the "CWM_Recovery_salsa"
- Partioned my MicroSD using Windows' "Mini Tool Partition Wizard", with a Linux Swap of 256MB, a FAT32 partition of 1024MB and the rest is an EXT2 partition.
- Copied the "cm-9.0.0-RC0-Liquid-WAG-Team-salsa-Beta2", "cm9_a1_patch" and "app2sd" on the FAT32 partition
- Done a wipe data/factory reset and a wipe cache partition.
- Installed the CM, then without rebooting i've installed the A1 Patch and app2sd
- Rebooted my device, i see only the animation with the droid. Still there since about 30 minutes.
Where am i wrong?
EDIT: solved, i've done a wipe dalvik cache