I found a possibility to root our lovely OT Idol S (I don't know if it's good to other Idol series phones...)
1. First of all, download and install the Alcatel Manager from here: Link (~74 MB)
2. In Settings - About phone menu tap 7 times to the Build number, so you now on developer mode.
3. In Settings now you can find a Developer Settings menu. Go on and switch on the USB debugging option!
4. Now connect your phone to your computer and wait until it install the drivers.
5. Than download this little file [android_root] and run it!
6. Wait until it find your device and then click Root!
7. Than the phone restarts and it's done!
Thanks to p0rn from Idol S thread, mobilarena.hu!
Watch out! It's for developers! No guarantee!