E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest florin_m

Hi, check you email, i been away all day today and seems that was a small problem today with my provider and bounced all my emails back, but now all fixed. Please confirm that all ok.

Best regards,

Florin Mandache

Guest michaelcp
Hi, check you email, i been away all day today and seems that was a small problem today with my provider and bounced all my emails back, but now all fixed. Please confirm that all ok.

Best regards,

Florin Mandache

CONFIRMED! ALL sorted now!

Many Thanks for all your Super Speedy Response and help! :D

To anyone else out there thinking about unlocking their E200 via this method......STOP THINKING and DO IT! :roll:

It is Easy, Reliable and worth every penny!

Well Done 'Florin' Keep up the good work!

Many Thanks!

Michaelcp :D

Guest olivialou

can florin m help me , ipurchased the software sometime ago , unlocked my e200 and it worked perfect, my e200 broke down sometime later, and returned it and received it two days ago but with the simlock back on the device.

I already paid for the unlock software and want unlock the e200 , and want too use the software i already purchased, but in somewhat way of matter it will not work.

please can the author of the software contact me at [email protected]

regards peter

Guest florin_m

Does the phone has now a new IMEI (different from one you bought the unlock for)? If yes, that mean it is a new phone, and our politics is: a new phone-> a new code-> a new payment, because we can't verify if what you telling it is true. Sorry about that.

If it is same IMEI, but the old key doesn't work, maybe is because you have the new bootloader version. So if it is 1.07.02 just contact us with an email specifying your IMEI and paypal email address (so we can check your phone in payment list), and will send you a new unlocker.

Guest fakbrenjeri

@florin

Chears about the site for unlock the SPV e200 but the place where i live we don't have paypal and that place is KOSOVO so paypal is not suported here but, i have tryed with making a file kay.unl and it KILL my phone know it says SIMLOCK enter CODE to UNLOCK, kindly is there any SIMLOCK software to UNLOCK my phone or no, please HELP.

kind regards

ilir

Guest florin_m

If you had read this post from begining, you had seen the answer to this allready, and might not killed your phone from silly tryes :P

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...er=asc&start=75

Fist post on page!

So if ONLY way to fix it is to buy the CORRECT file for IT.

@Every other ppl which willing to kill the phone: DO NOT TRY "HOME MADE" KEY FILES CAUSE IT WILL LOCK YOU PHONE MORE THAN IT IS(it will not work EVEN with ORIGINAL SIMCARD)

So if you don't have paypal, just email support at imei dash check dot co dot uk and we'll try to arange an alternative payment method

Guest florin_m

Check SPAM filter please. Hes been send on Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:44:35 +0100

I just resent it again:

l 16 11:19:52 migsoft postfix/pickup[21782]: DA5A84FD6F: uid=507 from=

Jul 16 11:19:52 migsoft postfix/smtpd[21826]: disconnect from localhost[127.0.0.1]

Jul 16 11:19:52 migsoft postfix/cleanup[21828]: DA5A84FD6F: message-id=

Jul 16 11:19:53 migsoft postfix/qmgr[13738]: DA5A84FD6F: from=, size=47340, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

Jul 16 11:19:58 migsoft postfix/smtp[21830]: DA5A84FD6F: to=, relay=relay.plus.net[212.159.11.46], delay=6, status=sent (250 OK id=1BlPSx-0006Kk-EW)

Jul 16 11:19:58 migsoft postfix/qmgr[13738]: DA5A84FD6F: removed

Guest florin_m

Seems the forum stiped the emails from the log, The email has been sent to your .HU email. PLEASE AGAIN REMOVE SPAM FILTER. If not our fault that your spam software BLOCK our emails!!!

Please post here if you received it ok.

Best regards,

Florin Mandache

Guest bolasz

@florin

Thanks very much for your prompt help, all sorted, unlocking worked like a charm. You have another satisfied customer! :P

I really don't know what was the problem, my .hu address doesn't have a spam filter at all, also it has never happened before that I didn't receive an email. :?:

But the most important thing is that everything ended fine.

A HUGE thanks again!

Guest rwijnhov

Who has unlock version v3 cause i got bootloader 1.72 , I already recieved my key throug the mail. But now al I need is the unlocker v3 software. So who could sent it to me at [email protected]? Thank you.

greetings,

RUben

Guest rwijnhov

@florin

Could you please mail me the unlock software v3 beceause i already recieved the unlock code, but my bootloader is 1.72.02. So pls. mail the programm to [email protected], I can't wait to play with the e200. :P

Guest Animefan

I want my upcoming E200 FREE sim unlocked!

Where can that be done? :P

People charging for it are SO DUMB!! :evil:

It is free... 8)

Guest john_rc
It will work on ANY e200 ! If you don't want to pay for unlock nobody force you to do it, but u have to bear in mind to research the simlock is time consuming and investing in hardware (killed many phones in progress).

Hi Isent you an email, my only problem is I cannot use paypal (the mucked up my account when it transfered to Europe and I have no other cards to use). I do have nochex as I said in my email, can you help please

?

I am trying to unlock my friend's ex contract phone for my daughter to use O2.

kind regards

john

Guest john_rc
It will work on ANY e200 ! If you don't want to pay for unlock nobody force you to do it, but u have to bear in mind to research the simlock is time consuming and investing in hardware (killed many phones in progress).

Many thanks for trying to help me unlock my e200, but paypal have been no help at all after mucking up my account. I have managed to find another site here: http://www.unlockitnow.com that accept credit cards and so I was able to use my phone unlocked at last (admittedly it cost £29 or 55$ but at last it is unlocked :P

kind regards

john

Guest iownju

i was wondering does this work if you have a SPV E200 in the U.S. I t says legal in the UK but not sure if it works in any other places.

Guest john_rc
i was wondering does this work if you have a SPV E200 in the U.S. I t says legal in the UK but not sure if it works in any other places.

Hi

The actual firm in its "about us" states the company is in malta and gives all its details there. As far as I understand it works on all e200's. (Mine had the IMEI with 2 check digits at the end ie 17 numbers and it worked fine for me :P

Hope this helps

Florin_m site is good from what I have read in here, but only offers paypal which I cannot use.

kind regards

john

Guest breizman

Hello,

I'm french and i have a SPV E200 locked on Orange. I try everywhere in France to unlock my phone and nobody do it ! You are sure it works with Florin ? i'm afraid to lost 30€ if it does not work :?

Guest Jules1974

Just ordered my phone (but its network/sim locked), can someone send me the software so i can give florin a bell and sort it out.

Many thanks

Julian