E200 Full sim unlock! (£20 cost)

Guest mcwarre

Guest florin_m

@xper

Did you got the email from the 23 Aug ??

In the email is the instructions about v3.

:

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:09:48 +0100 (BST)

To: xper

Cc: e200unlock@**********.**.**

Subject: Re: e200 unlocker

Something is very, very wrong. I didn't get your mail. Isn't there any other way to get that damn unl. v3?

EDIT:

I got it. Thanks and sorry for trouble.

Regards

Guest florin_m

@xper

Check PM I send the email which i sent you. I realy don't understand why some ISP block legit emails. This realy pissing me off. All my support problems are cause some IDIOTS ISP block my emails :) . Anyway from september I'm introducing a new support interface which will not involve emails.

Guest garretg

HI! Florin_M

I live in the philippines where paypal does not work. I would like to unlock my SMART Voyager. Do you have any alternative payment modes I can use other than Paypal?

Guest petermatheson1

Still Waiting a Day later!

If someone sends me the file, I will even host it on my server for everyone else - With the permission of the owner of course.

Pete

Guest petermatheson1

Would I be allowed to get V3 off anyone who already has it? Have been waiting a Day so far & Nothing :s

Don't want to start having a go, because I see that Everyone gets it in the end, I just don't want to hang with it as I now have an SPV & E200. Soon as the E200 is unlocked the SPV's sold!

Guest florin_m

@pagemaker and @petermatheson1 I been emailed you few time with the v3 unlocker. Please check the spam or bulk folders and for the other USERS please check spam filter cause I'm realy get sick of this problem every day.

We email customers back but they don't get emails cause of some stupid filtering email systems which block our emails. As i said from september will have a new system which will not involve email since email is not realible as it was before :P(

About answering time, if you write as on week-ends (from friday 17:00 till sunday 23:00 GMT) please allow us 72H maximum to answer to your emails as we have breaks, time to time too :)

@garretg is not our fault that paypal refuse payment from your country (maybe the high rate of credit cards frauds has something with that??) and we are looking on a different payment method.

Guest petermatheson1

Cheers, florin - I understand you have your own lives too :) Was just a bit curious bout 24/7 support when I didn't hear anything in over 24 hours, lol

Recieved about 4 emails back with the info in, Cheers!

Pete

Guest evilminky

ok september new system in place? still waitin for v3 unlocker (the 2nd one i have bought due too faulty phone) could it be sent again ?? recieved the code very quickly which was impressive!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Florin_m

Just got a 2nd hand e200 and tried to use your site to unlock it, but when I click on procede nothing happens... Please advise as I would like ti unlock it os I can use it on O2....

Also, could I do a direct bank transfer/nochex/fastpay etc as my PayPal accounr is not active at present....

Thanks, oh also, if i SIM unlock it, then do a hard-reset, will the SIMlock be in place again?

thanks in advance

Paul