PocketSNES

Guest spacemonkey

I all guys:

I have some doubts about all the snes emu versions that are arround the web.

I have a qtek8310 (ARM processor), Qvga screen, and some questions.

I get the parallax pocketsnes (v1.12.200-10, compiled on 2005_12_22, based on snes9x1.43), and it works, with a quite good speed (maybe a bit slowly), and WITHOUT sound.

I get another version (from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/PocketSNES-t233433.html)

(v.1.47 2005_12_18, based on snes9x1.43), and it starts, but when try to load any rom it hangs on.

I have read somewhere that maybe the problems are caused for the resolution (better left or right side than the default one?), or where is stored the app (better in the phone mem than in the SD card?).

I would like to ask wich are the diferences between this two develops, and parallax, if it's possible to get the emu code so we can try to work or make some improve on it.

Thanks all you for your good work and time!!!

PD: why the hell the sound doesn't work?

• 3 months later...
Guest badbo1

My c500 wont open ver 1.52 but will load 1.47 but roms wont load or even look for them

Edited by badbo1

Guest kevinsephiroth
I all guys:

I have some doubts about all the snes emu versions that are arround the web.

I have a qtek8310 (ARM processor), Qvga screen, and some questions.

I get the parallax pocketsnes (v1.12.200-10, compiled on 2005_12_22, based on snes9x1.43), and it works, with a quite good speed (maybe a bit slowly), and WITHOUT sound.

I get another version (from this thread: http://www.modaco.com/PocketSNES-t233433.html)

(v.1.47 2005_12_18, based on snes9x1.43), and it starts, but when try to load any rom it hangs on.

I have read somewhere that maybe the problems are caused for the resolution (better left or right side than the default one?), or where is stored the app (better in the phone mem than in the SD card?).

I would like to ask wich are the diferences between this two develops, and parallax, if it's possible to get the emu code so we can try to work or make some improve on it.

Thanks all you for your good work and time!!!

PD: why the hell the sound doesn't work?

Get the Version 1.52 of Masterall if you want sound... Build 2006-03-04 based on Snes9x 1.43...

but in landscape only the left works. right hangs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest zCasper420
Can anyone here run Chrono Trigger on their SmartPhone?? Anyone know if it has special chips inside that won't let it get emulated like a regular game?

Im running all roms with this version of PocketSNES on my Moto Q. Even Chrono Trigger runs smoothly! Amazing emulator!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.