2Gb miniSD now on sale

Guest westleyl

Update on this:

Got mine replaced, but the replacement isn't working either.

This one's odd though, it hangs the computer temporarily if I try and access it!

Can't get far enough to format, chkdsk or anything else.

Have to get back on to the company, it's just that though they're great when you do get to speak to them, they do seem rather hard to get hold of on the phone!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, as this has been going on for a while now. :evil: ;)

Edited by Guest

Guest hunyango_uk
Update on this:

Got mine replaced, but the replacement isn't working either.

This one's odd though, it hangs the computer temporarily if I try and access it!

Can't get far enough to format, chkdsk or anything else.

Have to get back on to the company, it's just that though they're great when you do get to speak to them, they do seem rather hard to get hold of on the phone!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, as this has been going on for a while now.  :evil:  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry for that pete, but it's worth to try. cheer up ;)

Guest jthspace

Ordered one on Saturday, arrived today. (Wednesday). Plugged the card into the USB adapter and into the laptop and it was recognised immediately. Swapped the 512Mb card, copied to the hard disk, swapped the 2Gb card, copied back. All works OK.

Now have TT5, music and 4 DVD rips (using lathe) on the card! Amazing.

Booting time and everything else seems unaffected.

Happy customer.

Jeff

• 1 month later...
Guest Disco Stu

It's called the free market, dude ! :)

I imagine MobyMemory will eventually adjust their prices to suit the market but did you check that the other sites actually have them in stock ? Are you comparing prices brand-by-brand ? Postage costs ? Location & delivery times ?

All this can make a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest robertchinneck

I don't know about to the US, but I got a 2GB 60x miniSD card from flashman off ebay. Total cost to the UK was £78! Works just fine (HTC Wizard running WM5) - you see all 2GB

• 2 weeks later...