C600 WM5 ROM UPDATE

Guest Potatohead

Guest creamhackered
can someone else who has the imate rom and is on Orange just try the secure wap setting and let us know if it works.

as i might flash my phone again if its working.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can confirm this is working fine for sending and receiving ;)

Thanks for the tip.

On another note, I totally agree about the iMate ROM - MUCH better!

I'd recommend installing the test ROM, it's great and it saves a LOT of battery life as it switches off the backlight a lot quicker on the C600 when it's in lock mode etc. Much better.

Guest ElGato65
I'd recommend installing the test ROM, it's great and it saves a LOT of battery life as it switches off the backlight a lot quicker on the C600 when it's in lock mode etc. Much better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only if you don't want to use TomTom. I just tried the test ROM and it screwed TomTom for me so went back to i-Mate SP5 NRE v1.5.333.0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Potatohead
Only if you don't want to use TomTom. I just tried the test ROM and it screwed TomTom for me so went back to i-Mate SP5 NRE v1.5.333.0

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i had the TomTom Problem as well.

For some reason Between doing all the Unlock & CID stuff & Flashing roms, it changed the device code that Tom Tom Gave me. TomTom didn't send new unlock code after mucho asking!!!

Sent TomTom back for refund. :cry:

Guest 111hhh111

OT but is it possible for me to go back to the original orange/imate rom? Anyone know where i can get the previous roms?

I hate the new rom, its screwed my tomtom and the phone seems slower.

Any ideas?

thanks for any info

Guest Joereynolds89

theres now a i-mate_SP5m_NRE_1.6.333.2.exe

Can anyone tell me the best rom there is? i just want the best one without the crappy orange stuff if possible, i liek the orange rom but is there anyway to remove there orange content?

Im going to try the imate, see if i like that but i think id prefer to stay with orange!

Well anyone that can tell me best rom would help alot! thanks