help me please

Guest deepdark

Guest deepdark

i killed my t-mobile mda with wrong flash it hanged on 35% and now my charmer wont boot any help pls i writed in many forums but no help i houpe that i can find anybody who can help me in this forum thx

Guest deepdark
Can you give any more info on what went wrong? Do you mean you tried to flash a rom intended for another device?

yes and now i can get the phone boot??

Guest LSmith4285
olso i have a second device Magician MDA model PM10A can i upgrade to Windows Mobile 5.0 thx??

I'm not sure how to fix the first one but don't load WM5 onto the magician! you'll kill it too.

You should only flash a device with a ROM designed for that device otherwise the relevant drivers etc won't be there and it won't function correctly.

I think from the boot screen you can either load a ROM from the SD card or you might be able to get the Charmer upgrade to work, I'd wait for someone to confirm this tho.

Guest jimbouk

Get the right rom for the device, then put it into bootloader mode (google for your device and bootloader to find the button combination) - then load the new rom from your pc.

Guest deepdark
Get the right rom for the device, then put it into bootloader mode (google for your device and bootloader to find the button combination) - then load the new rom from your pc.

i know a boot loader reset function but i cant get there that is the problrm??

Guest jimbouk
i know a boot loader reset function but i cant get there that is the problrm??

I guess you've damaged the bootloader by flashing the wrong rom then. I would make sure you have insurance and then try and then try to get it replaced.