Got T-Mobile Vario II for FREE!

Guest rickwookie

Guest hugekebab

well my spvm3100 is being delivered thursday, but the offer has changed a bit, because i decided i didnt want an 18 month contract.

orange gave me

handset

Guest mountee
you only get free insurance on BUSINESS plans... you have to call the business customer number... not got it to hand at the moment...

they give free insurance for 12 months only on all plans

I'm getting three Vario II's tommorrow, no free insurance on my business contract, it's 7.99 each handset

They do give FREE warrenty repair service for broken handsets under warrenty, not lost or dropped though

Guest mountee

Got my Vario II's today and can I say they are sweeter than I dared dream,,,awesome!!!!!!

T-Mobile have been fantastic getting me setup...

Made me realise how suckie Orange were..

Guest hugekebab

well i just tried the spvm3100 and quite simply feel it is unusable as a day to day phone, it is just so damn fiddly, and there are about four different buttons for the same operation, just didnt get on with it (i can usually adjust to new tech very quickly, but when it comes to using something as an everyday phone, my patience is limited.)

amazing phone its got it all but just not for me for everyday usage. getting a bag from orange tuesday to send it back.