EXCLUSIVE: Revamped T-Mobile web'n'walk tariffs

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Confucious
What about the current WnW original that I've got bundled with my vario2?

Am I allowed to use MSN that is bundled with the device, and am I allowed to download the odd file (inc. e-mail attachments)?

Was just wondering whether to upgrade to w'n'w pro before october and pay

Guest MPXtricky

If *I* could get a 50% discount I'd be on T-Mobile too - How did you pull that one off you jammy sod?

Lemme guess - it's because you are Mr Modaco :rolleyes:

I'm on w'n'w at the moment, and wouldn't massively begrudge paying for the

I too was with Orange for over 10 years, with the same number and the same ludicrous tariff. I found Orange CS quite rude on one particular occassion last year, so much so that I made a complaint which must have gone straight into the ether as I never heard anything from them.

When my last contract came to an end they made zero effort to keep me. So off to the T-mob, who so far (1 month in) have been just fine. Of course, 10 years ago Orange were the golden boys and were seen as quirky and non-corporate, totally in contrast to the big players at the time. So, things can and do change, but thats the beauty of choice.

PaulB

Guest Perfectionist
Wether you are allowed to use MSN is open to debate. I believe so and do.

You can down load th odd file and you can the not so odd files. You can down load what ever you want.

There is no 2Gb limit on the

On another note: Will the 25% off Flext and/or 500 free messages still be available come 1 oktober?

Otherwise I might need to get my VarioII now on relax and add WnW later.

Incidentally, we're gonna have special deals on handsets thru a new MoDaCo affiliated shop to coincide with the new tariffs :rolleyes:

Thanks and good luck with that. Can you tell us more? Is it exclusively T-Mobile? Which handsets (just T-Mobile branded and locked?). Nature of the deals, etc, etc. Understand if you're keeping it all quiet until launch day but any info greatly appreciated.

ohh & has anyone got the number for tmob cs as i cant seem to find it....ta

From the T-Mobile website, telesales section

Personal customers - 0845 412 2401

Edit: Me slow :rolleyes: not CS at all! lol, maybe they can put you through tho! hehe sorry

Edit 2: If you got a T-Mob phone then you can dial 150 for CS

Edited by Noonie

Guest Confucious
i'm on the original wnw 100 (40mb data),does anyone know if we get an automatic upgrade to the lower tariff ????

Why should you? You didn't when they introduced unlimited W'n'W in April why is this different?

Guest Paul (MVP)
Thanks and good luck with that. Can you tell us more? Is it exclusively T-Mobile? Which handsets (just T-Mobile branded and locked?). Nature of the deals, etc, etc. Understand if you're keeping it all quiet until launch day but any info greatly appreciated.

It's a partnership with mobiles.co.uk...

P

Guest fantastic_mr_q

Just got off the phone to T-Mobile, was told that Im not supposed to know about these tarrifs as they do not affect me, Went through to dealer support as I work for Carphone Warehouse and was told that any existing W&W tarriffs will stay the same if you are already on them, That is the

Guest mattie01

ok so what happens to all the people like me that got a varioII (or any other device for that matter) with a flex contract and W'n'W(costing

Edited by mattie01

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.