EXCLUSIVE: Revamped T-Mobile web'n'walk tariffs

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest mattyduk

spoke to the sales guy in the t-mobile shop at lunchtime

He confirmed to me that if I bought a PAYG sim, I could use it in a 3G phone and it would use the 3G service.

Hmmm, so originally I was going to go for the HTC P3300, because of wifi and GPS, but now I might go for a Tytn, to benefit from 3G browsing (only occasionally), with a max charge of

Ah help!

I've been sitting back waiting for the Vario II to drop in price, but I dont want to miss out on the old w&w pro tarriff.

I want to use the HSPDA handset with a laptop so didn't mind paying the extra 2.50 a month (

Guest Perfectionist

No doubt T-mob have the best deal going ...... but am still disappointed !!

Was hoping the WnW deal would spark price war with the other networks and eventually bring down the price - not increase it !!

TalkTalk started offering Broadband for Free early this year which has got many others playing catch up ....... is there a chance that Mobile Internet will ever be free ??

Guest chrisbpr

just talked to tmob & i can easily move my wnw 100 to the flext with unlimited net access...however,i was told that i couldn't use my phone as a modem or use msn messenger..is this right as data is data surely !!!

Guest Confucious
just talked to tmob & i can easily move my wnw 100 to the flext with unlimited net access...however,i was told that i couldn't use my phone as a modem or use msn messenger..is this right as data is data surely !!!

It depends Which W'n'W package you go on!

Guest chrisbpr

well i'm looking at the flext 20,but i'm not sure how thats going to change after 1st oct.

i have read somewere that tmob block certian ports & other people say that tmob monitor your usage..any ideas on this...ta

Guest richard_d
No doubt T-mob have the best deal going ...... but am still disappointed !!

Was hoping the WnW deal would spark price war with the other networks and eventually bring down the price - not increase it !!

TalkTalk started offering Broadband for Free early this year which has got many others playing catch up ....... is there a chance that Mobile Internet will ever be free ??

It'll only ever be free when bundled with high voice usage contracts - well that's my prediction :rolleyes:

Guest Confucious
well i'm looking at the flext 20,but i'm not sure how thats going to change after 1st oct.

i have read somewere that tmob block certian ports & other people say that tmob monitor your usage..any ideas on this...ta

If you read the thread you will find that there are various W'n'W add ons (doesn't matter which basic package you have ) The

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.