DontForget 2 - More than missed events notifier

Guest hujer

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devi4nt

Hujer,

i have recently started having problems with DFadmin.

it vibrates every 2 minutes even though i don't have a missed text/call/ etc...

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and still get the same thing.

i have the tmobile dash.

any ideas to what is going on?

thanks in advance

DontForget 2.50 (Beta 1) is out

It took a bit longer than originally expected, but finally I finished new version announced early this year.

I'm sorry for delays and possible inconveniences, but now you can take a pleasure with the new DontForget 2.50.

Detailed information and download you can find at HERE !

Enjoy

Hujer

Guest RSkillz

So after installing I'm missing one option.

I would like to be able to start an executable (program) when selecting a profile.

The option is available under time settings but I would like an option to start a program when I

select a profile by hand.

This would allow me for example to start a mediaplayer and set a quiet profile.

Any chance of implementing this option?

• 3 weeks later...

DontForget 2.50 Beta 2 released

Scheduled reboot(soft-reset) feature (which allows you to automatically reboot your device in preset weekday(s) and time) was improved.

Detailed information and download you can find HERE !

Enjoy

Hujer

Edited by hujer

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, i was excited to find this program because i got a BJII and was kind of disappointed at how the LED is basically only used when charging and receiving a call because what i miss about my old phone was how it would tell me when i had an unread text message or missed call. From what i understand that is what this software is for. So i downloaded the 2.50B2 and it was a zipped folder and i opened it to find the .cab and so i right clicked and copied it but it would not let me paste it in the windows mobile based device icon. Is there something obvious im missing??

Hey, i was excited to find this program because i got a BJII and was kind of disappointed at how the LED is basically only used when charging and receiving a call because what i miss about my old phone was how it would tell me when i had an unread text message or missed call. From what i understand that is what this software is for. So i downloaded the 2.50B2 and it was a zipped folder and i opened it to find the .cab and so i right clicked and copied it but it would not let me paste it in the windows mobile based device icon. Is there something obvious im missing??

Please look at the official Support page of the DontForget HERE (top)

to find out how to install it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
... sigh... I cant even find a mirror for this app. gotta wait till friday for this app and my tax money. this week sucks.

Me neither, searched the whole web for it... found dont forget 2, but it hanged several times.

I would like just to inform you that DontForget in version 2.50 was released.

DontForget is easy-to-use and highly customizable Windows Mobile application that can repeatedly remind you of unread SMS text messages,

unread MMS multimedia messages, missed calls, unread E-mails and missed calendar events by sound, vibration, notification window or hardware LED.

But DontForget also can do much more.

Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Slovakian, Czech, Polish, Chinese

More you can read here: http://magazin.softimage.cz/dontforget/news/

From now, DontForget is no longer distributed as a freeware. It doesn't matter how you will call it, donationware or careware.

I was searching for better sponsorship model to support sightless children in more useful way. This is the main reason why the application is no longer free.

And of course, I would like to keep the future development. I would like to extend current functionality and also add some new features in the near future,

still keeping the quality and technical support for you.

I hope you are so clever you will understand it. I hope you are able to spend just a few coins to purchase the license and benefit for sightless children.

And because now the application is no longer a freeware, I would like to stop this thread.

We can continue in this MoDaCo thread.

Or if you have some troubles or questions visit official support page.

Have a good times

Radim

Edited by hujer

I would like just to inform you that DontForget in version 2.50 was released.

DontForget is easy-to-use and highly customizable Windows Mobile application that can repeatedly remind you of unread SMS text messages,

unread MMS multimedia messages, missed calls, unread E-mails and missed calendar events by sound, vibration, notification window or hardware LED.

But DontForget also can do much more.

Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Russian, Slovakian, Czech, Polish, Chinese

More you can read here: http://magazin.softimage.cz/dontforget/news/

From now, DontForget is no longer distributed as a freeware. It doesn't matter how you will call it, donationware or careware.

I was searching for better sponsorship model to support sightless children in more useful way. This is the main reason why the application is no longer free.

And of course, I would like to keep the future development. I would like to extend current functionality and also add some new features in the near future,

still keeping the quality and technical support for you.

I hope you are so clever you will understand it. I hope you are able to spend just a few coins to purchase the license and benefit for sightless children.

And because now the application is no longer a freeware, I would like to stop this thread.

We can continue in this MoDaCo thread.

Or if you have some troubles or questions visit official support page.

Have a good times

Radim

We could expect that it would'nt be free anymore (that was the best part about it :))... looking for an alternative now.

Edited by Vos

Guest Psjames

I have not been able to get the program to work on the T-Mobile Shadow. I would really like to stop the blink green light and then have it blink when there is a missed call. I can get it to stop blinking with the program but it does not start up when there is missed call and if bluetooth is on then it blinks with the system defaults. Any help?

Paul

Edited by Psjames

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.