AA Navigator Bluetooth - £19.99 at Staples

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Prosody

Although it maybe a little elementary now, I popped into the Derby store today and they too only had the Ipaq Wired GPS units.

Bit of a disappointment but thems the breaks. ;)

Guest simon43

I popped into the Staples in Gateshead and got the software, but I can't activate it as the AA Navigator website tells me someone else has already registered it! Needless to say I'm not happy.

Guest Lordsmiff

Hi folks.

Sorry to really p*** you all off but I got one from Staples in Trafford Park in Manchester :)

Slight problem though - it's obviously a return as half the documentation is missing (including the bit with the code for pairing the bluetooth bit (good job holux have a website in the UK :) and it didn't have a box or anything.

None of that is a problem...the bit that is the problem is that whoever had it before has wiped the memory card so I haven't got the navigator software.

Has anyone else managed to get one who can give me a copy of the software (fear not, as I did get the licence key for it so I don't need that). To allay any fears of piracy, I can send you my card for you to do it if you want (it's a branded AA one :)

Let me know if anyone can sort me out :)

Cheers,

Smiffy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.