New! Full 'HTC Live Home' for S710/E650 as on S730.

Guest Looby

well here we are...

based on all theme posted (Gregory's Htc Live Home in primis) here's my

"HTC LIVE HOME 2.0" (screenshot below)

1) lcd plugin, phone alarm by Gregory's pack

2) smart monitor new icon by Moblogtek

3) wi fi and calendar icon by ME

4) fixed calendar into two lines by ME

5) MRU by Moblogtek

follow readme.txt instead rar

that's all

post-324314-1199644249_thumb.jpg

Htc_live_home_grey__mru.rar

enjoy :D :D :(

________________________________________________________________________________

http://lacomunicazione.wordpress.com

Guest dnbware
Amazing work Looby!

I made a version without facade and with the mru:

!Happy 2008!

pompom.gif

(edit: repacked the zip including the lcd, monitor and sgregory cab)

thanks for the version without facade! works great

Edit:

almost great... for some reason the LCDphone alarm plugin pops-up after 2 min of inactivity (like a screen saver). Its not very annoying but any idea how to stop it from doing so?

Edited by dnbware

Guest Paul (MVP)
Fraid not, the contacts operate as they do. Thanks for all your interest in the theme..looby :(

And a Happy New Year to you too Looby :D

P

thanks for the version without facade! works great

Edit:

almost great... for some reason the LCDphone alarm plugin pops-up after 2 min of inactivity (like a screen saver). Its not very annoying but any idea how to stop it from doing so?

Hi dnbware, just switch your device off/on :( .looby.

Guest geekphone123

Hi,

I installed the initial version that Looby made htc home_blue(Facade). How do I remove or what I have to remove for a clean install since I don't see nothing in ActiveSync to do so? I want to install the new version, but without using Facade since it's not free. What is the solution!?

Regards,

Hi,

I installed the initial version that Looby made htc home_blue(Facade). How do I remove or what I have to remove for a clean install since I don't see nothing in ActiveSync to do so? I want to install the new version, but without using Facade since it's not free. What is the solution!?

Regards,

Hi geekphone, easy, open Activesync\Explore\Windows Mobile-based Device\Application Data\Home and delete the ' htc home-blue(Facade)' folder and the 'htc home_blue(Facade).home ' xml file. Then just cycle Activesync. Regards..looby :(

Guest geekphone123
Hi geekphone, easy, open Activesync\Explore\Windows Mobile-based Device\Application Data\Home and delete the ' htc home-blue(Facade)' folder and the 'htc home_blue(Facade).home ' xml file. Then just cycle Activesync. Regards..looby :(

Thanks a bunch!

Beside Facade, what cn use which is free?

Regards

Guest prajith

@looby

is it possible to remove the favorite people thing

can you place the profile status there and could you please add the mru at the bottom.

that would make the skin much more functional

Guest bert venekamp
well here we are...

5) MRU by Moblogtek

that's all

enjoy :D :D :)

________________________________________________________________________________

I've installed this very nice program.

The bar in the bottom with all last started programs is a very nice extra.

Is it perhaps possible to get this bar in the top??

Now the "cursor" is always on the "alarm"-button.

And this is an function i never use.

When the "last-used" bar is in top then the cursor is on the last started program.

This makes it even more usefull.

Gr. Bert

Guest newnoob
well here we are...

5) MRU by Moblogtek

that's all

enjoy :D :D :)

I installed this version and the previous version and I keep having the same problem. When I click favorite people in only pops up for a second then goes away and it doesn't show any picture contacts on the homescreen. Any idea's???

Guest ne_naji

Hello,

I have just received my new S710. Worderfull device though the S730 is also on the market now! I have installed the HTC Home Lifve and I could immediatly see the added value in my daily usage. This is a really impressive app! Regarding this theme, could someone explain me how to change the Comm Manager and the Call dialer ugly htc green background with the grey of the Live home page?

Hello,

I have just received my new S710. Worderfull device though the S730 is also on the market now! I have installed the HTC Home Lifve and I could immediatly see the added value in my daily usage. This is a really impressive app! Regarding this theme, could someone explain me how to change the Comm Manager and the Call dialer ugly htc green background with the grey of the Live home page?

for grey I don't know...I just use that light blue of Debranded-pack...search this forum...

cheers

Guest mstephenson
@looby

is it possible to remove the favorite people thing

can you place the profile status there and could you please add the mru at the bottom.

that would make the skin much more functional

Exactly what I was thinking too! Is this possible at all? Well done on everything else about it, it looks very nice :)

Amazing work Looby!

I made a version without facade and with the mru:

post-259135-1199172067_thumb.jpg

HTC_Live_Home_grey_mru.zip

!Happy 2008!

pompom.gif

(edit: repacked the zip including the lcd, monitor and sgregory cab)

hey man!

great setup! I installed it and everything seems to be working. I have noticed that the section where it shows upcoming appointments... it only shows 1 appointment for the current day. if i have 2 or 3 things on the same day and something coming up tomorrow... is there a way to scroll through and see this on the home screen? i can't seem to figure it out... maybe i'm missing something simple... lol

Guest NightmareITA

:D :) very good theme

i have only a problem with favourite people, when i'm opening it to set contact immidiatly crash the screen and retorn to home screen.

what can i do? :D

PS: sorry for my english :D

Hi Nightmare, delete the version you have and install the first one in this topic. either the grey or blue. I cannot stand by or be held responsible for any problems with any others...looby :)

Guest NightmareITA
Hi Nightmare, delete the version you have and install the first one in this topic. either the grey or blue. I cannot stand by or be held responsible for any problems with any others...looby :)

i have installed that (grey version) :D

Hi Nightmare, I suggest you switch to another theme then remove the HTC version you have ( the CAB file via Tools\Add and Remove Programs in Activesync on your PC) and then re-install it making sure you power your device off\on after installation before you access your HTC Theme. It should be OK after this and if you did download any others it will clear them too. Regards..looby :)

Edited by Looby

I installed Birdibird version on my s720 (telus) and everything worked kinda.

I have the same problem as Nightmare and also had no little icons/short cuts at the bottom of screen.

Also I couldn't dial out, I could only call people via my contact list :)