Z-Push open sources Server Activesync

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Leaskovski
ah right am with you now lol

whats the debug log show ?

It says the following...

03/27/08 22:44:55 Start

03/27/08 22:45:04 Start

03/27/08 22:45:05 /var/www/z-push/backend/imap.php:41 imap_open() [<a href='function.imap-open'>function.imap-open</a>]: Couldn't open stream {imap.googlemail.com:993/imap/notls/norsh/ssl} (2)

03/27/08 22:45:05 IMAP can't connect: Certificate failure for imap.googlemail.com: unable to get local issuer certificate: /C=US/ST=California/L=Mountain View/O=Google Inc/CN=imap.googlemail.com

03/27/08 21:45:05 Unknown:0 Unknown: Certificate failure for imap.googlemail.com: unable to get local issuer certificate: /C=US/ST=California/L=Mountain View/O=Google Inc/CN=imap.googlemail.com (errflg=2) (8)

The main forum memember on the z-push forum thinks it maybe because I am using imap.googlemail.com instead of imap.gmail.com

Who knows. I wont be able to try until I get home tonight.

EDIT:

Right, got it fixed. Installed the ca-certificates and away i went :D

Edited by Leaskovski

• 3 months later...
Guest pupton

Ive spent all day working on this. Got to the point where I get the expected error if I connect via a web browser.

On my iphone I get it checking for email and it just sits there... It wont send email neither...

F Y I I'm using gmail. To save any questions, I have got my gmail account imap enabled...

Guest pupton

Managed to get past one problem. I removed the http:// from the server address. That allowed me to download the contents of my mailbox.

My problem is now that I cannot delete any emails. It also fails to mark messages as read in gmail so I suspect this product is still a work in progress :-(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.