Task manager in beta2

Guest jacoch

Guest awarner [MVP]

I'm just glad I have system status now ;)

I can finaly see how much memory I have.

Thanks Jacoch for your work so far keep it up :lol:

ashley

Appreciate that this thread concerns something more complicated but ..

... the task manager I’ve been using on my Pocket PC for the last year or so is “Vbar” (freeware available from www.handango.com). This has an option to “close all applications” or “close all applications bar ActiveSync”. I haven’t de-certified my SPV so don’t know if this will work on an uncertified SPV but you techies may wish to have a look at it !

So I actually have two solutions: either I remove the process list and only display app list (as well as system status of course) or I find a way to have my app signed with manager role or I create two versions. Are you very intersted by the process list or the app list is enough? Thanks for your replies.

I am quite happy with the system status and app list. One comment, On the system status, it would be nice to see how much total free IPSM memory there is for installing applications on the phone.

Guest jtsaint

I would be happy for the App list and status for now.

When all the updates are out and we see we the decerting thing is going with reagrd to updates then perhaps the descision on the functionality should be made?

If it is possible for you to make a version that works with the applist etc then I would really appreciate it

Thanks for this!