Help me out...?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Slated

I used a US proxy to bypass their GeoIP check, but apparently my phone isn't supported anyway (Samsung Galaxy S). Plus I see a lot of references in this thread to "CAB" files, which AFAIK are for Windows only, and I don't use Windows, so the whole things seems to be a waste of time.

Guest awarner

Slated this topic is not a waste of time, it was originally started back in 2008 when Windows Mobile was the main site, the Lounge section is viewable on all MoDaCo sites and is not device specific anymore.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest george4u
Hey all!

Many of you will remember the partnership we had with M:Metrics, well they are now under new ownership, with a new program and they'll be relaunching soon with a different product / model - and that's where I need your help!

If you hit up this link (US members) or this link (UK members), by just installing the client you get free entry into a Spin and Win game where you can win a 42” Plasma, Garmin Nuvi 750, Bose Noise-Cancelling phones, iPod touch and other stuff or at the very least a $5/£5 Amazon gift card.

Edit: For a limited time only, the US incentive is increased to a $15 Visa gift card! :)

So, everyone will win at least the gift card, and the other prizes are random instant winners.

Basically, i'd like a subset of the membership to try it and tell me if you get through the process OK before I publish it more widely.

As before, this is an application that reports back usage of functions on your phone to MobilExpression, to help shape future services by Operators, device manufacturers etc. Unlike the previous offering there is no financial / prize incentive for you to keep the application installed long term, but it'd be nice of you to do so in return for your fiver... :D

Cheers peeps, please reply below with your findings! :P

P

PS A full FAQ is available after clicking the above link and BEFORE signup.

Not a Sausage !!!! :huh:

MobileXpression is currently only looking for U.S. panelists at this time. Thank you for your interest.

• 1 month later...