UNLOCK OMNIA - IT WORKS !!!

Guest Mad-Dam

Guest peterk2005

I've successfully unlocked my phone, having a custom cooked DXH2 ROM!

What I did is this: Went to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the value of IMSI entry. Then I started Lock.lnk (loaded the lock screen), and tried to lock it. For the MCC/MNC I tried to enter that IMSI entry value by first entering 4 digits (failed), then 5 digits (failed), and finally 6 digits, and succeed! For NCK I used 12345678, so no change.

Those, who couldn't unlock their phone yet may try this and report back here if they's succeed or not.

Guest tin_b0

What I did is this: Went to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the value of IMSI entry. Then I started Lock.lnk (loaded the lock screen), and tried to lock it. For the MCC/MNC I tried to enter that IMSI entry value by first entering 4 digits (failed), then 5 digits (failed), and finally 6 digits, and succeed! For NCK I used 12345678, so no change.

Those, who couldn't unlock their phone yet may try this and report back here if they's succeed or not.

Hi PeterK,

Thanks for these info, as I already went to unlock it for free, I cannot do it again, maybe later if I upgrade again the ROM...

Anyway, thanks again and happy new year !!!!

Hi Paperoga,

Did you tried it ????

Edited by tin_b0

:rolleyes: :) OMG!! At last it's working!!

Tried it for several times but now this method works. I had a Vodalock and you saved me 25 euro's for unlocking! TNX!

So I did what you told me; Voda Netherlands is 20404 and I had to complete it with 1 digit (2) for unlocking with this method.

So again a complete discription for unlocking;

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

1. type *7465625*638*# to set

2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here.

3. type your new NCK (12345678), then OK

3. type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

4. type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)

5. enjoy.

Guest MikeStanley
yes, followed the above and removed network lock on tmob

And me - removed lock from T-Mobile UK

The first 5 digits were the same as the standard table of MMC - it's the 6th that is the magic bit.

Thanks

Guest spanomnia
yes, followed the above and removed network lock on tmob

using the above method works fine for HH1 on vodafone Spain - omnia unlocked first time. Thanks.

Guest sonewbutold
:rolleyes: :) OMG!! At last it's working!!

Tried it for several times but now this method works. I had a Vodalock and you saved me 25 euro's for unlocking! TNX!

So I did what you told me; Voda Netherlands is 20404 and I had to complete it with 1 digit (2) for unlocking with this method.

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

5. enjoy.

Yes many thanks this worked for me too. on Tmobile.

Guest Francis LUONG
:P :( OMG!! At last it's working!!

5. enjoy.

Work like a charm :) :( :( :D B) :rolleyes:

Has anyone tried unlocking Softbank's 930SC with this method? Just typing *7465625*638*# into the

dialer doesnt do anything, nor are there be any positive result when I press the call button.

All I got was, 'Service is not available'.

Guest pallyya

thank you it work very well for me i have original orange france rom

Guest GHOSTEK

Hi

in my omnia if i typed this

type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

i have all positions disabled

This is mean i don't have a simlock?

Cheers

Kris.

PDA i900BUHJ4/PIHJ4

PHONE i900BUHJ3

Guest wh0re6asm

Thank you!!! Unlocked it from Orange Romania!!!

But what if we update the rom later on? Will it re-lock???

Edited by wh0re6asm

Hi

in my omnia if i typed this

type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

i have all positions disabled

This is mean i don't have a simlock?

Cheers

Kris.

PDA i900BUHJ4/PIHJ4

PHONE i900BUHJ3

Just try an other simcard if you have it. But it means you don't have a network lock.

Guest smoothcrooner

Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

Guest OviDyu

Working on Omnia 8GB bought from Orange Romania PDA:i900XXHJ1/XFHJ1 PHONE:i900XXHI5

Romanian: Testat si merge ok network unlock pt Omnia 8GB luat din ORANGE ROMANIA PDA:i900XXHJ1/XFHJ1 PHONE:i900XXHI5

Best wishes for the best site around WINMO.Keep up the good work guys.you definetly made my day!

Edited by OviDyu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest smoothcrooner
Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

Also now working on my unbranded & unlocked Orange Omnia.

Phone: i900XXHJ4/MSHJ1

PDA: i900XXHI5

Guest sunnycharlie

Hi!

I'm very new to this but I am trying to unlock my Omnia. I have looked in the registry and found an entry called imsi but there isn't a number. There is a box underneath that says 'not active' but not a number in sight!! Am I missing something? Excuse me if I'm being a bit thick but if someone could point me in the right direction I would be most grateful!

Many thanks.

Guest be04062

Hi,

My samsung i900 is also locked. It is officially recognized as Samsung Player addict i900 and is coming from france. The telco operator was SFR France.

I've tried to unlock it via the unlocking tool found in this thread, tried by up- and downgrading to various firmwares, tried via the service codes but alwas receive "SIM FAILURE ERROR HAPPENED" when trying to change the MCC/MNC.

In the registry, the IMSI code was mentioned not active. Via my brothers unlocked I900, I was able to retrieve my IMSI.

I am a Belgium user and want to use Proximus (code = 206013).

I tried with the original ROM AEHG4 and now lately flashed to DXHH3 (pda+phone). Also tried with DXHH1.

Could anybody plz help me on this?

Thanks

Guest justpratik
And me - removed lock from T-Mobile UK

The first 5 digits were the same as the standard table of MMC - it's the 6th that is the magic bit.

Thanks

hi mikestanley,

i have tmob omnia.

have u found imsi value or it was not active?

i can't able to unlock.

only one error occurred every time "sim failure error happend"