UNLOCK OMNIA - IT WORKS !!!

Guest Mad-Dam

Guest thornofcarrion
hi mikestanley,

i have tmob omnia.

have u found imsi value or it was not active?

i can't able to unlock.

only one error occurred every time "sim failure error happend"

Same issue. No IMSI. If there is a solution can someone please help me.

Guest Jimmy X
Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

1. type *7465625*638*# to set

2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here.

3. type your new NCK (12345678), then OK

3. type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

4. type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)

5. enjoy.

Worked for me on a TMobile (I am running hacked firmware though)

Guest aalseika308

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

5. enjoy.

Hura!!! Finally works on Omnia T-Mobile UK with custom rom(changing rom almost every day). Tried many times with first method and nothing. Second one like a charm, hura! Thank You to All on this forum!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest paashaas
Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

Just used the commands on a vodafone omnia in the netherlands and they worked fine

the only thing was that the original vodafone sim had to be in the device

It wouldn't read the imsi from the card of the new provider.

Many many thanks

Guest SardarNawaz
Worked great on my Orange UK locked Omnia

Phone:i900XXHH1/BVHH1

PDA:i900BVHH1

Thanks

smoothcrooner i have the same phone model and its an Orange UK but i am getting the error "SIM FAILURE ERROR HAPPENED" most probably as i dont have the orignail orange sim so i dont know what the IMSI was, would you mind shareing what you put in the MCC/MNC window B) .

Guest Ando_13

5. enjoy.

You guys rock, awesome stuff.

This worked on our Omnia Network locked to Three Australia

Thanks to everyone.

Guest Danixo

registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE

Could someone please tell me where this is. I don't know what the ISMI number is? and i don't know where to find it. Sorry for being so clueless

Edited by Danixo

Guest Danixo
And me - removed lock from T-Mobile UK

The first 5 digits were the same as the standard table of MMC - it's the 6th that is the magic bit.

Thanks

What was the 6th digit you used? I'm not sure where to get this ismi number

Did this on my Omnia (swedish 3) works like a charm!

2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here. (240020) <- swedish 3 has 24002 so the 0 is "new" =)

5. enjoy.

THANKS!!!

Guest Pyroboy_UK

5. enjoy.

Hura!!! Finally works on Omnia T-Mobile UK with custom rom(changing rom almost every day). Tried many times with first method and nothing. Second one like a charm, hura! Thank You to All on this forum!

Hello there, im having a few problems finding HKCU\System\State\PHONE, i get as far as System but i dont see State....

Guest Pyroboy_UK
Hello there, im having a few problems finding HKCU\System\State\PHONE, i get as far as System but i dont see State....

Its also just came to me...

Will this unlock enable me to upload official Firmware onto the Omnia, i am on T-mobile and of course whenever i go onto the Samsung site to download it says its invalid as the version i enter is BOHH5.

Will this unlock change BOHH5 so that i can download official firmware?

Edited by Pyroboy_UK

Guest Danixo

Can any one tell me if i have to actually have the original network sim in the phone when im attempt to unlock? i don't have the sim which the phone is locked to, only the sim i want to put in it. It's locked to t-mobile and i want to use an orange sim, if thats makes any difference.

please help

Guest davey1980

u need ANY T-mobile sim if fone locked to T-mobile, eg any PAYG should work.. once unlocked then use the Orange sim.

pyroboy- my rom is i900BHHV1 straight from orange branded network. seems this is also an unvalid rom on the samsung and i get told to enter correct 1.. havent tried updating it yet since unlocking fone...way i see it if its working fine dont touch.lol (as far as im aware it wont change ur ROM (BOHH5) virison

and if u cant find sim info go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code remember u need a 6th number so guess ud have to try 0-9 lol least it'll work even if u could take upto 10times.

Edited by davey1980

Guest marko2007
u need ANY T-mobile sim if fone locked to T-mobile, eg any PAYG should work.. once unlocked then use the Orange sim.

pyroboy- my rom is i900BHHV1 straight from orange branded network. seems this is also an unvalid rom on the samsung and i get told to enter correct 1.. havent tried updating it yet since unlocking fone...way i see it if its working fine dont touch.lol (as far as im aware it wont change ur ROM (BOHH5) virison

and if u cant find sim info go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code remember u need a 6th number so guess ud have to try 0-9 lol least it'll work even if u could take upto 10times.

i dont get this "remember u need a 6th number so guess ud have to try 0-9 lol least it'll work even if u could take upto 10times." ???? please can you explain me?

Guest deadphill

Hi Guys

Thanks for the info regarding the unlock, which I too was having some trouble with. I was getting every single error message everyone has mentioned here.

However I looked at the post on XDA and saw that there was something else in the process that has been missed here so far.

It seemed that for me there was some other code that was not set where I had to enter 12345678 before it would unlock for me. I actually ran the files that xda provide to bring it up, and it says ENTER NETWORK CONTROL KEY, which is 12345678. You can do this by running the unlock file provided on xda or you can enter #7465625*638*# and it will come up there. Once this code has been entered, try the unlock process again and you should find that this time it will unlock.

Hope this helps, as it worked for me.

Cheers

Phill

Guest Nottz

Hi, first sorry for my bad english, i am from Brazil!

I try unlock my omnia using this tutorial but i have one problem, If you entered the code MCC it says Failed to set unlock.

Before I try to unlock I changed the rom, cooked by a team of mobileTurk

How can I find this MCC code?

Guest deadphill
Hi, first sorry for my bad english, i am from Brazil!

I try unlock my omnia using this tutorial but i have one problem, If you entered the code MCC it says Failed to set unlock.

Before I try to unlock I changed the rom, cooked by a team of mobileTurk

How can I find this MCC code?

See my post the one above yours! It should help!

Thanks

Phill

Guest Nottz

Not work

Show the message You entered incorredt mcc/mnc

if i try in phonepad * # 7465625 * 638 # not work

=//

i use the version

DXIA5/MOBILETURK

Guest deadphill
Not work

Show the message You entered incorredt mcc/mnc

if i try in phonepad * # 7465625 * 638 # not work

=//

i use the version

DXIA5/MOBILETURK

You should enter that code without starting with the *. Begin with a #.

Either that or go to xda-developers and find the files to bring it up for you.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Phill